|Size||50W x 34L|
|Style||Smith Creek™ Convertible Pant|
|Sport||Camping and Hiking|
|Manufacturer||Columbia (Sporting Goods)|
|Item Model Number||1848862|
|Package Dimensions||31.75 x 16.76 x 4.32 cm; 340 Grams|
Columbia Men’s Smith Creek Convertible Pants, Water Repellent, Sun Protection
|Price:||+ $11.33 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays
- ALL WEATHER PANTS & SHORTS: These quick-dry, convertible pants feature zip-off legs to quickly convert to shorts in an instant – and will keep you comfortable from sun up to sun down
- CLASSIC FIT: This pant is cut for a classic fit with an adjustable elastic waist and stretch fabric for ultimate comfort during active days outside
- HANDY FEATURES: Quick dry nylon taffeta, robust belt loops, and zip-off legs, convert these pants to 10” inseam shorts in seconds. As comfortable on cold mornings as they are hot afternoons
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long-lasting pair of pants you will enjoy for seasons to come
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specially crafted for active use, the Columbia Smith Creek Convertible Pants are the ultimate camping and hiking staple. Start with pants on a cool morning, zip off to shorts mid-day, and zip the legs back on for warmth again in the evening. Crafted of 100% nylon, in a taffeta finish, these pants remain lightweight, comfortable, and durable, no matter the weather or activity. High quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and stitching are the backbone of Columbia’s men’s apparel. Advanced technology and functional design make for a great experience. Whether you're out for hours of hiking or camping, this pant/short combo will not disappoint. Crafted with our UPF 50 fabric that helps block and shield from UVA and UVB sun rays, that with two zips – go from pants to wading in shorts instantly. Columbia offers our men’s outdoor convertible pants in multiple colors and sizes. Extended sizing available. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
From the manufacturer
Enjoy the sun safely with our built-in UPF 50 rated fabric, designed to keep you shielded from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It's a smart way to enjoy long days out under the sun.
Featuring quick and easy zip-off legs, you can quickly convert from pants to shorts in one zip – flexibility to keep you comfortable from chilly morning to hot afternoon.
These quick-dry pants and shorts combo offer all-year-round functionality and will keep you comfortable from sun up to sun down on most any day.
Quick dry nylon taffeta, robust belt loops, and zip-off legs, convert these pants to 10” inseam shorts in seconds. As comfortable on cold mornings as they are hot afternoons.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|