|Style||Plus Size Saturday Trail II Convertible Pant|
|Sport||Camping & Hiking|
|Item Model Number||1579851|
|Product Dimensions||48.26 x 35.56 x 12.7 cm; 340.19 Grams|
Columbia Sportswear Women's Saturday Trail II Convertible Pant, Grill, 20W/Regular
|Price:||+ $13.83 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Convertible Pant features our signature water and stain repellent fabric for protection against harsh stains and liquids and UPF 50 to protect against harmful sun rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side pockets with a hook and loop closure and two back pockets keep your smaller items stowed away and secure.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: A partial elastic waist provides adjustable comfort that allows for free movement. The most exciting feature is the zip-off legs that convert to shorts for when the weather becomes unexpectedly hot.
- CLASSIC FIT: This pant is crafted of a classic fit with our nylon and elastane 2-way stretch fabric and features articulated knees.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Columbia Saturday Trail Convertible Pant was made for the outdoor-loving woman—it's the ultimate outdoor staple. Crafted of a soft nylon and elastane fabric, these pants remain lightweight, yet durable, no matter the weather or activity. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia’s women's apparel. The technology featured in these pants are necessary for the outdoors. The exterior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature protection fabrics: a combination of water and stain repellency and UPF 50 to help block and shield from UVA and UVB sun rays. The Columbia Saturday Trail Pant is also durable and comfortable - zip-off legs allow you to go from pants to shorts almost instantly; the gusset detail, comfort stretch, and articulated knees provide you with a personalized fit. Columbia offers our women's outdoor pants in multiple staple colors, sizes and inseams. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
From the manufacturer
Adventure Looks Good On You
Made For The Outdoors
A thermal-reflective lining makes these pants a good option for cold-weather activities.
These pants are with you come rain or shine with water-and-stain repellency and UPF 50 sun protection
A body-skimming fit with comfort stretch and a mid-rise waist make these dynamic adventure wear.
Omni-Shade | Sun Protection
Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
|Fit Type Description||Body contouring fit conforms to movement.||Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.||Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.||Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|