|Price:||+ $19.35 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Bryce Canyon Pant features our signature water and stain repellent fabric for protection against harsh stains and liquids and UPF 50 to protect against harmful sun rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: Two concealed-zipper side pockets and two back pockets keep your smaller items secure.
- STRETCH FABRIC: A polyester and elastane-blend fabric and stretch panels make for a comfortable, activewear pant.
- CLASSIC FIT: This pant is crafted of a classic fit and a tapered leg.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Columbia Bryce Canyon Pant was made for the on-the-go woman—it's the ultimate wardrobe staple. Crafted of a soft polyester and elastane fabric, these pants remain lightweight, yet durable (with a little stretch), no matter the activity. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are what make Columbia women's apparel so coveted and loved.
The technology featured in these pants keep you shaded and protected. The exterior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature fabric: a combination of water and stain repellency and UPF 50 to help block and shield from UVA and UVB sun rays. The Columbia Bryce Canyon Pant is also durable and comfortable, too. A combination of soft fabric and stretch panels provide this pant with an easy-to-move-in feel, while the featured pockets keep your smaller items stashed away and secure.
Columbia offers our women's casual pants in multiple staple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 19 July 2017
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B07DQ8CNJN
- Item Model Number : 1743791
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 322,587 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews: