- Advanced technology: Columbia's women's just right straight leg pant features our signature UPF 50 fabric for protection against Harmful UVA and UVB rays as well as water and stain resistant technology to help keep you clean and dry.
- Handy features: this women's durable pant features a single zip-closure security pocket to keep your smaller items secure.
- Adjustable features: an partial elastic waist provides a customizable fit.
- Classic fit: this pant is crafted of 2-way comfort stretch fabric that provides a classic fit.
- Omni-shade: be safe and protected. Omni-shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 34.2 x 26 x 2.7 cm; 213.19 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B07T99FG9H
- Item Model Number : 1487271
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These pants are so lightweight and breezy yet the fabric repels branches, thistles, nettles, water, mud, and anything else you encounter.
If the weather is like a swamp outside and you still need to wear long pants, you'll keep cool and dry in these.
Also, I have these in another color and wear them kayaking! I'm extremely pale and don't want to burn, plus water just seems to bead up and bounce off of them. My friends are all getting wet-- then cold-- while I'm dry and comfy!
Oh-- and did I mention that the drawstring leg cuffs come in really handy when you need them. PLUS the little zipper pocket on the leg is the PERFECT place to secure your car key or lip balm.
Just make sure you're wearing athletic/sports underwear that doesn't make panty lines as these pants can be a tad clingy unless you go up a size. I recommend panties that will wick moisture, and that have flat edge binding around the legs.
Here's why I'm only giving the pants four stars... I kind of wish there was a snap or Velcro closing as the drawstring is just one more step you have to take to suit up. I can't explain it. The drawstring is a little bit of a pain. I mean, if there's already a fly. Maybe put Velcro tabs on the sides so you can adjust between sizes...?
Otherwise, LOVE the pants. And the grey color is not too cool, not too warm, but right in the middle so it makes for a great neutral. Looks amazing with hi-viz and bright colored tops!