|Style||Saturday Trail II Convertible Pant|
|Sport||Camping & Hiking|
|Item Model Number||1579851|
|Product Dimensions||38.1 x 30.48 x 5.08 cm; 317.51 Grams|
Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Ii Convertible Pant
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Saturday Trail II Convertible Pant features Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabric for maxium protection against the sun and Omni-Shield technology for advanced water and stain repellency to keep you cool and dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's convertiable cargo pant features two side-zip security pockets with mesh pocket bags.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT: Columbia Women's Saturday Trail II Convertible Pant features zip-off legs, gusset detail, articulated knees, and leg hem cinches for the ultimate adjustable comfort.
- ACTIVE FIT: This women's convertible cargo pant is crafted of 96% nylon and 4% elastane Summiteer Lite 2-way comfort stretch fabric with an active fit for comfortable movement. It also features a convertible straight leg and mid rise.
- Columbia's Saturday Trail II Convertible pant is the perfect cargo pant for comfortable hiking.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These versatile, sun-and-stain-repelling convertible pants are built to keep you comfortable in a wide variety of conditions and activities. The easy straight-leg cut combines with 2-way stretch for supreme comfort, UPF 50 shields you from harmful UV rays, and zip-off legs convert the pant to a 10" inseam short.