|Style||Pfg Zero™ Ii Short Sleeve Shirt|
|Manufacturer||Columbia (Sporting Goods)|
|Item Model Number||1709171|
|Package Dimensions||23.24 x 4.95 x 4.95 cm; 5.31 Kilograms|
Columbia Women's PFG Zero Ii Short Sleeve Shirt
- OMNI-WICK - The ultimate moisture management technology for the outdoors. Omni-Wick quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: Columbia Women's PFG Zero II Short Sleeve Shirt features sweat-activated super cooling to lower the material's temperature and antimicrobial treatment to prevent bacterial growth.
- COMFORT STRETCH: Comfort stretch fabric allows for full range of motion.
- CASUAL FIT: With 100% polyester fabric, this women's shirt features a casual fit perfect for everyday wear.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's PFG Zero II Short Sleeve Shirt features signature wicking fabric that pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly and UPF 30 sun protection.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An angler's dream, the Columbia PFG Zero II Short Sleeve Shirt is the ultimate day-out-on-the-water staple for its quick-dry and sun protection fabric. This shirt remains lightweight, yet durable, no matter the weather or catch. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia women's apparel. The technology featured in this shirt is necessary for any day outside. The exterior layer is made up of a combination of Columbia’s signature protection fabrics: UPF 30 works to block and shield you from harmful UVA and UVB sun rays known to cause skin damage; the advanced wicking fabric works to pull moisture away from the skin so sweat can evaporate and you can remain cool. The shirt also features sweat-activated super cooling to keep you cool no matter the catch.The Columbia PFG Zero II Short Sleeve also features subtle style—our signature logo runs along the chest. Columbia offers this shirt in multiple staple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I usually wear a small, went to a medium based on the reviews. I am 5'1, 115lbs. The medium is not restrictive and camouflages my muffin top, haha!
Now, it is a bit longer than I would like. Columbia is sadly lacking in providing petite options.
I recommend it!