- OMNI-TECH: This proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping you dry and comfortable no matter the conditions
- WATERPROOF SNOW PANTS: Made for warm breathable comfort, these winter snow pants are made with advanced internal materials, including our chamois touch tricot lining. You'll enjoy all day use wearing these pants in any cold environment
- KEEPS THE SNOW OUT: Perfect for snowboarders, skiers, and winter mountain climbers, our On The Slope II snow pants are critically seam sealed to keep wet snow out, while internal leg gaiters will keep your feet comfortable and dry
- EASY EXTERIOR ADJUSTABLE WAIST: Designed for the perfect fit, these snowboard pants are engineered for easy exterior waist adjustments on the go
- HANDY FEATURES: This jacket features two zippered hand pockets to keep the snow out, and secure small items in
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 20 x 5 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B07JC1DRM3
- Item Model Number : 1827451
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 105,828 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Io ho preso una S, sono donna e ho la 44 ITA e mi stanno bene anche in lunghezza (io sono alta 1,70 circa).
Ho preso una XS per mia ragazza e la vestibilità è perfetta