- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's PFG Tamiami Long Sleeve shirt features Omni-Shade UPF 40 fabric for maxium protection against the sun and Omni-Wick technology that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's Columbia PFG Tamiami long sleeve fishing shirt features two handy chest pockets for conveinent storing and roll-up sleeves for extra hot days out on the water.
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: This long sleeve fishing shirt features a mesh-lined vent at back for the ultimate breathability and comfort.
- CLASSIC FIT: With a modern classic fit, Columbia's PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve shirt is ultra-light and comfortable enough for maxium activity.
- Columbia PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt wears perfect for long days out on the water.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 22.86 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B004GKHRMY
- Item Model Number : 1275701
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,917 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 21 June 2016
Reviewed in the United States on 24 June 2016
*I wish the brand tag wasn't so obtrusive, or better yet, not visible. I feel the tag stands out the worst against these black shirts. If this top wasn't branded, I would also make them my office uniform in a heart beat. As is, I sometimes wear under cardigans, but the sweater has to be heavy enough that the tag on front doesn't show through. I've toyed with the idea of removing it using a seam ripper, but haven't been brave enough (or found a cheap enough shirt) to risk trying it yet. I'm not sure the fine (though durable) material would withstand the removal without showing holes/pricks.
*I adore the snap buttons. The fact that they match the shirt is part of what makes the shirt so trim/streamlined IMO. I wish that I had discovered these shirts (assuming they existed then) when I was nursing my kids. However, I would caution those purchasing for this use that the snaps come open VERY easily. Handy when sporting an infant in one arm and un-buttoning with another, but probably not ideal when nursing older babies or toddlers who like to tug clothing while they sup. A firm grab in the right spot can tear the shirt right open. However, if paired with enough confidence or a nursing cami, these would be a great toddler/older baby nursing option as well.
*I wish that the length was longer, verging into CYA territory. Please, please, please. I in insist that my front and rear are comfortably covered when wearing with leggings/athletic tights, so making these shirts longer would allow me to wear them with all types of bottoms.
*Strangely, I need a M in the sleeveless version and a L in the short and long-sleeved versions. No idea why, but I know it's not just me because I've seen other reviews reflecting this difference. I normally wear a M or S.
*As a bonus, the back vent camouflages bra lines and bulges.