- COZY WINTER JACKET: The Columbia Women's Copper Crest Hooded Winter Jacket is a plush fleece lined gem, wrapped in our Microtex Lite II Taffeta shell. This cozy coat will provide comfort and warmth on many winter days, not to mention spring and fall.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: With a super smooth quilted taffeta shell, this insulated and fleece lined coat is designed to wrap you in ultimate comfort during cold winter days.
- ACTIVE FIT: A modern cut for active women, this lightweight jacket will feel comfortable during outdoor events and activities.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Using only the highest quality materials and expert craftsmanship. Designed to be a worry-free taffeta shell and fleece jacket, one you will enjoy for seasons to come.
- HANDY FEATURES: This soft plush fleece lined and hooded jacket contains our mid-weight 100g Microtemp XF II insulation, and provides two gusseted and zippered hand pockets to keep you toasty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B07K75BFVD
- Item Model Number : 1761431
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 119,246 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #224 in Women's Sports Jackets
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I live in the Chicago area & we are currently in a cold (& snow!) snap. I just received this coat today, and went outside to test it. This might as well be a huge, bulky down puffer. It's inexplicably warm for being so lightweight. I can tell this will be easy to fold/pack for travel, and will even be comfortable while driving (which I do a lot of for work).
I know people appreciate details when shopping for clothes online, especially now when you may be looking for sizes you don't normally wear, due to some pandemic pounds. If you wear any of the sizes listed, I would recommend trying this coat. I don't usually give such glowing reviews, but after searching for a coat for SO long, dealing with zipper issues and too-short sleeves and the inability to zip over my chest, this is such a relief. I would personally go up a size, unless you prefer fitted. It seems to have a little stretch, so I think it's a matter of preference. Anyway, give it a shot! I very highly recommend this coat.
The lining is so soft, and the cut is just right! I just wish the coat had inner pockets for phone and misc.
Definitely happy with my purchase.