|Style||Valley Point Jacket|
|Item Model Number||1909953|
|Package Dimensions||61.59 x 39.09 x 9.3 cm; 748 Grams|
Columbia mens Valley Point Jacket
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture
- OMNI-TECH: Our proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping you dry and comfortable no matter the conditions
- VERSATILE LAYER: This all-weather coat is a versatile layer, a perfect rainy-mix shell that can combine with warm inner layers to build a comfortable three season solution
- HANDY FEATURES: Loaded for the elements with an adjustable hood, adjustable, snap back powder skirt, articulated elbows, zippered hand and chest pockets, a ski pass pocket, an internal key clip, adjustable cuffs, and a drawcord adjustable hem
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long-lasting garment you will enjoy for seasons to come
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Don't let the elements hold you back. The Columbia Men’s Tipton Peak Insulated Jacket helps you take on the rain, wind, and cold. It gives you the versatility to go from office, to trail, and beyond. A versatile go-to solution for most any off-weather outing. Action-ready this jacket features our Omni-TECH waterproof and breathable outer shell, strategic 100g Microtemp XF II insulation, and lined with our signature Omni-HEAT thermal reflective interior. Designed to deliver all-day performance on the trail or in the city, it includes an adjustable hood, two zippered pockets up front, a handy ski pass pocket, an interior security pocket, along with an adjustable snap back powder skirt, adjustable cuffs and hem. Offered in multiple colors and sizes. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.