- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Youth Cypress Brook II Pant features our seam-sealed waterproof construction with a stain resistant exterior.
- HANDY FEATURES: A single velcro side pocket keeps your little one's smaller items secure.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: An elastic waistband and and adjustable tabs at each cuff allow for an adjustable fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 100% nylon fabric makes for a lightweight feel.
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quicklyavoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 20.32 x 5.08 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Columbia Children's Apparel
- ASIN : B00DG7WTVW
- Item Model Number : 1544102
- Department : Unisex
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 174,603 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #164 in Boys' Pants
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Xx-small fit my 3.5 year old who wears a 3t.
X-Small fit my 6 year old who wears a 6.
Small fit my 8 year old who wears a 7/8.
The all fit baggy with room to grow.
We stored the medium away. If you want a fitted pair I would size down from my above suggestion. The are thin no lining -perfect mud pants. They have a cargo pocket. Velcro ankle strap.
UPDATE: Its January 2018 and I am still wearing the 1st pair! Keeps the wind, rain and snow off of you. You stay warm all winter. Had a -10 to -20 wind chill here recently and had no problem wearing these over a pair of jeans. Lots of pockets for storage (2 side pockets and 1 Velcro leg pocket). Still a great product!
It rained all morning on the way to work and my jeans underneath were dry when I removed these rain pants. What a great purchase!