CongYee Women's High Waist Yoga Shorts with Side Pockets, Tummy Control Fitness Workout Running Bike Athletic Short Leggings
- MATERIAL-76% polyester+24% spandex.Machine Washable, Weight light and Skin-friendly. Wearing these shorts to do sports, you will feel much more comfortable.[NOTE] Please Ignore the "Size Chart" provided by amazon,check the size chart of the third picture to select the appropriate size. Please feel free to contact us, we will help you solve your issue in 24 hours.
- UPDATED DOUBLE SIDE POCKETS DESIGN-Yoga pants for women feature 2 dpuble large pockets for convenience, to stash your keys, cash and phone.Hidden comfortable waistband pocket stashes cash or a key.
- NON SEE-THROUGH & GREAT FABRIC - CongYee women workout shorts are designed with a high rise waistband and the tummy control. Our performance gear non see-through, four-way stretch and a gusset crotch which can provides superior comfort and breath ability to support your most advanced flows. And our workouts shorts feature super soft spandex and polyester material that you will never want to take off.
- HIGH WAIST & TUMMY CONTROL - The high waisted waistband with tummy control comfortably hugs everything in for that sexy hourglass shape,give you a streamlined look. You can also move freely knowing that the high waistband will keep your leggings in place and avoids any unwanted sagging.
- PERFECT FOR-No camel toe yoga Shorts!-4 Way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric .We have to tell you that this is good elasticity and 4 Way Stretch non see-through fabric - perfect for yoga, exercise, cycling, running, marathons, fitness, hiking,swimming,any type of workout or just casual everyday use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Based on what I didn't care for about the old clothes, there were a few things I was particularly looking for:
- Shorts, not pants. It's warm here right now.
- High-waisted. I have a muffin top and I'd prefer to be IN my clothes rather than hanging over them.
- A no-roll waistband. See the previous comment about muffin top, and also who wants to be squeezed by a bulge between their bulges?!
- Legs hems that don't ride up. A good part of the reason I wear workout-specific clothes is to prevent the dreaded inner-thigh chub-rub, and that only works if the shorts legs stay where they're supposed to.
Bonus points for functional features like pockets and a crotch gusset, but they are nice-to-haves for me.
So how did these shorts stack up?
Well, they're high-waisted, but they have the strangest cut around the waist that I've ever encountered in workout clothes. It is weirdly loose. When I said I have a muffin top, this is not a self-deprecating overstatement. My belly is not small! It's very strange to encounter workout shorts that don't squeeze at least a tiny bit at the waist, and the result is that I find myself constantly needing to pull them up. (It's a great mid-workout look!)
They also used a strangely thin piece of elastic for the waistband, and this makes it roll if I THINK about bending at the waist. I can't figure out why they don't use a good, sturdy, wide piece of no-roll elastic on a high-waisted garment sized for larger women (this seems like a fairly obvious problem/solution), but this also seems to be an issue industry-wide.
These shorts aren't irredeemable, though. The legs stay put all the way through my workout. They do have the little extras like a quasi-gusseted crotch (it's not a true gusset, but there's a small patch of fabric instead of the all-too-typical four-seams-coming-together-right-where-you'd-rather-they-didn't) and pockets. The pockets are amazing in that they're large enough for my large-ish phone, and there are four of them!
I won't buy another pair, but I am considering replacing the waistband elastic because I think that will make them just what I need.
(I'm also reviewing the other shorts I bought, so if you're a similar size, you might find my other recent reviews useful.)
Reviewed in the United States on 28 June 2021
The fabric is really soft and has a peachy feel to it. Really nice.