Follow the Authors
Constitutional Law: Cases in Context [Connected eBook with Study Center] (Aspen Casebook Series) 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
Buy a new version of this textbook and receive access to the Connected eBook with Study Center on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes. Learn more about Connected eBooks
Constitutional Law: Cases in Context, Third Edition places primary emphasis on how constitutional law has developed since the Founding, its key foundational principles, and recurring debates. By providing both cases and context, it conveys the competing narratives that all lawyers ought to know and all constitutional practitioners need to know. Teachable, manageable, class-sized chunks of material are suited to one-semester courses or reduced credit configurations. Generous case excerpts make the text flexible for most courses. Cases are judiciously supplemented with background readings from various sources. Innovative study guide questions presented before each case help students focus on the salient issues, challenging them to consider the court’s opinions from various perspectives, and suggesting comparisons or connections with other cases.
- Revised doctrinal areas with newer cases.
- Updated background contextual material to reflect current scholarship.
- A highly accessible and engaging structure that examines the competing narratives that pervade the development of American constitutional law since the founding.
- Related cases are grouped together into “assignments” and make for a reasonable amount of reading for each topic.
- A wealth of photographs, maps, and primary documents to bring the cases to life.
- ASIN : B078HLGS6V
- Publisher : Aspen Publishing; 3rd edition (19 December 2017)
- Language : English
- File size : 33122 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1856 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1454892889
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Most books have sections that guide your
2 stars: for the online videos which are acceptable.
Retrospect: I guess you have no choice if this is your assigned casebook. But I would suggest Erwin Chemerinsky: Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies and find the full case in westlaw/lexis. You can get the case assignments from a friend.