|Bike Type||Road Bike|
|Package Dimensions||19.2 x 17.3 x 8.2 cm; 621 Grams|
Continental Bicycle Tubes Race 28 700x20-25 S80 Presta Valve 80mm Bike Tube Super Value Bundle (Pack of 5 Conti tubes & 2 Conti Race tire lever)
|Bike type||Road Bike|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wheel Size: 700x20/25 (622), Valve: Presta (80mm), Claimed Weight: 105g.
- Scope of Delivery: 5 Conti tubes and 2 Conti Race tire lever.
- All purpose inner tube and excellent replacement inner tube for your road bike. Butyl tubes with renowned Continental quality.
- Durability: Each and every inner tube passes a stringent 100% quality control inspection
- Design: Seamless construction, with a mould-cured vulcanisation, to ensure uniform roundness and give a smooth ride and handling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pack of 5 Continental Race 28 700x20-25 S80 Presta Valve 80mm Bicycle Tubes & 2 Continental Tire Lever. The Continental quality road inner tube is a must have cycling essential for 700c bike wheels. This new ContiTube hose program makes it even easier to find the optimum hose for your needs. The very clear and user-friendly hose system was perfectly adapted in size, design, valve type and length to the respective tire sizes and applications. Shorter valve inner tubes are ideal for wheels with rim depths of 24mm or 30mm but are not ideal for wheels with rim depths of 40mm or above (as the shorter valve would not extend out of the rim valve hole). Presta valve tubes are most commonly used for road wheels (700c) and on a few MTB wheels as the valves are thin, whereas Schrader valves are more commanly found on MTB wheels as valve is larger and won't fit through 700c rim valve holes.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 1 November 2019