Control Your Emotions (So They Don't Control You): Gain Balance, Resilience, and Calm; Find Freedom from Stress, Anxiety, and Negativity Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Emotion is not the enemy. We just need to decipher them and learn tools for regulation and resilience. We all get knocked down and face hardships, but we always have the choice to get back up or not. What will your choice be?
Learn to train your emotions and tame your reactive brain.
Control Your Emotions is the rare audiobook that understands where you’ve been, the obstacles you’ve overcome, and what you need to make sure you are in full control of your life at all times. This is a stunningly detailed and insightful guide into our emotions, our triggers, and why we act against our own interests so frequently.
The key to our emotions is not to just “think calm and meditate” or “be mindful and grateful”. This audiobook avoids unhelpful platitudes and gives you real advice, borrowing from all fields, such as psychology, counseling, behavior science, evolutionary biology, and even Buddhism and Stoicism. This audiobook gives you the tools for emotional success and the daily happiness and calm you seek.
Don’t let your emotions dictate your decisions and life.
Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social skills coach. He has sold over a million books. His writing draws of a variety of sources, from research, academic experience, coaching, and real life experience.
Discover your inner strength and calm.
- Understand the biological and psychological purposes of emotions.
- Find what triggers your deepest and strongest emotions.
- Learn how to properly express yourself for greater understanding.
- Tools to recognize and regulate in the heat of the moment.
- The power of gratitude, savoring, and journaling.
- How to activate your “emotional immune system”.
This audiobook is the blueprint for what to do when you inevitably get knocked down. The path to what we want is never easy; controlling your emotions gets you from Point A to Point B.
Get this audiobook today to learn more!
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||4 hours and 5 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||16 October 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 43,259 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
78 in PTSD
264 in Stress Management (Audible Books & Originals)
343 in Popular Applied Psychology
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Thanks Patrick King, this book is amazing and definitely looking at your other collections.
Reviewed in Canada on 18 March 2021