Core 10 Womens 354 Plus Size Printed Light Support Yoga Multi-Strap Sports Bra Sports Bra
|Price:||+ $8.95 Delivery|
- This light support sports bra features intricate back strap details and stylish prints & patterns, perfect for all your studio classes
- Silky, smooth fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Tight, compressive fit provides support and reduces bounce
- Based on customer feedback, Core 10 recommends sizing up within the plus range (1X-3X)
- A fit for every Woman: Core 10 offers a wide range of sizes XS-XL and plus sizes 1X-3X
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Temporary - this Core 10 garment is built to be you go to gear. At the gym, at home, on the streets. Wow look at you
- Date First Available : 1 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Core 10
- ASIN : B07C4K1ZV4
- Item Model Number : 354
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 389,043 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am a 38 H (US size)- I can sister size into a 40 G. I ordered based on my measurements; the fit is terrible. The band is very loose although the material fits across my bust there is not enough material to fully cover all of me which causes the band to gap under my breasts. If I am able to get my boobs out of my armpits (where the material pushes them) and the band to sit against my chest the girls are spilling out the top - it's almost like they just added material around but not any where else to account for more flesh that naturally occurs at larger sizes. There is also almost no support in the material which means there is much sagging which in turns pulls the racer back up and my neck is holding everything up (comfy). The description says "compression"- that's a joke. It also says light support - "perfect for studio classes" I wouldn't take the stairs too fast in this thing, if I didn't get a black eye someone would get a show.
If you've got a larger cup size I would skip this bra.