- This versatile base layer was built for yoga, gym workouts, and running
- Moisture-wicking and quick dry, this thermal fabric has light stretch and combines both a silky, soft external with a brushed lining for extra warmth
- Fitted to sit close to body to eliminate distractions, slightly scooped hem provides extra coverage
- Thumbhole details and crew neckline
- XS-XL Model is wearing a size Small (4-6). 1X-3X Model is wearing a 1X (14-16W)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.26 x 18.8 x 5.08 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Core 10
- ASIN : B07FSJWLVH
- Item Model Number : A18TPL13
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 59,661 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Last time I bought workout clothes, I went straight to Lululemon - the quality is great and the high price point wasn't a deterrent at the time because I didn't have to buy diapers every week! Needless to say that this time around I needed something that wouldn't break the bank but would still be a high quality product... and Core 10 gave me that perfect product.
This shirt fits PERFECTLY! I am 5'5'', and weight approximately 125 lbs. I am usually between an XS and a S, depending on the brand and style of clothing. I bought an XS based on the sizing chart, and it fits great - not too tight, but tight enough that it stays close to your body while working out and stays PUT when squatting, running, etc. I don't have to keep pulling it down after each set of workouts, unlike some of my old uber-tight workout shirts. The material is soft and heavenly, and THICK- very similar to the thermals I used to buy at Lululemon! I've worn it a couple of times to the gym and already want to buy it in all the different colors so that I have one for every gym day.
Overall, this shirt is warm, it fits well, it dries quickly, has beautiful colors, and is one hell of a steal for such good quality!
*Note: I also purchased the Core 10 "Build Your Own" Leggings and was equally blown away - so far I am in LOVE with this brand!
Reviewed in the United States on 25 October 2019
Now, I'm partially to blame for the issues I have. I mixed up the size chart. I should have gotten a 2x to accommodate my chest. Though, I may just have to go with a 3x as the 1x did not feel like it was only 2 inches off in sizing.