- Built for yoga and light impact workouts, this Core 10 sports bra features high neck coverage, longline styling, and back mesh pleats
- Core 10 Spectrum fabric is medium-weight, moisture wicking, and brushed for a super soft feel
- Pair with the matching Core 10 Icon Series 'Fierce Pleats' Yoga Legging (B07K59X996) for the complete look!
- Form-fitted to sit close to body and provide light support
- Model is wearing a plus size 1X (14W-16W)
- A fit for every Woman: Core 10 offers a wide range of sizes XS-XL and plus sizes 1X-3X
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.73 x 15.24 x 0.76 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Core 10
- ASIN : B07K5BTVWR
- Item Model Number : WAS1905
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Amazon brand products including clothes have actually been doing me well, so I went out on a limb and bought this bra + some leggings and my god. I don't want to take them off. They're SO comfortable. The fabric is silky and doesn't have a weird plastic feel or swishy sounds. It stretches comfortably, its easy to take off, and I can wear it all day and I don't feel a thing. The band doesn't twist or fold weird. And on top of it all, it looks SO cute!
The only downside is it's not going to be as supportive as a sports bra with proper cups, but it still does great at keeping the gals in place. Sometimes if I wear it for a long, long day the band might pinch a bit but that happens to me with EVERY bra because of my back fat so not really the bra's fault!
If you're plus size and looking for good athletic wear go for Core 10 stuff, hands down! I've been recommending it to all my friends ever since I've picked these up.
For those with a small cup size who don't normally need much support, this will give plenty of support for even running. I'm not moving anywhere in this thing.
Purchased more for lounging/pilates but it will have to stretch out a bit before it's comfortable enough for that.
I like the high neck, would love to see more high neck options without the mesh backs on the market, looking to have less area to apply SPF. All these fancy mesh and cut out backs are annoying for tan lines and sun exposure.