- Built for the yoga studio and beyond, this go-to cropped workout legging features a high-rise waist and large side panel pockets perfect for your smartphone and workout essentials
- Medium-weight, super soft yoga fabric features 4-way stretch and wicks moisture
- 24" inseam sits above ankle, high-rise waist sits above belly button and features a hidden elastic to keep legging in place
- Large side panel pockets ideal for your smartphone and workout essentials, hidden stash pocket at left hip
- A fit for A fit for every Woman: Core 10 offers a wide range of sizes XS-XL and plus sizes 1X-3X
- Check out more activewear from Core 10 by visiting amazon.com/core10
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.77 x 26.67 x 4.44 cm; 290 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Core 10
- ASIN : B0869LZ8SQ
- Item Model Number : C101907920
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,398 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Will be returning to try smaller size.
Reviewed in the United States on 23 February 2020
I personally don't like to see much contrast stitching on my leggings. The gray camo color stitching blends in really well even with the pattern. I didn't like the stitching on the wine/burgundy color, it stood out too much for my taste, but honestly I'm super picky about that. The color and leggings themselves were gorgeus, but I'm returning that color and will definitely get the black, will try a few other solid colors, and am stalking the navy blue camo to be in stock.
Love the fabric, it’s thicker than most at a $30 price point, we’ll-made, nice cut and seam lines are placed in flattering spots, and don’t appear to go sheer in the rear - at least in the dark colors I’ve tried so far. Ordered a S, which is the size I usually get just about anywhere. But am waiting for the XS to be in stock in the color I want to make a final choice- because they are ever so slightly too big around the hips. Barely too big - I’ll keep the S if XS ends up being more than an inch or so smaller.
The length is NOT 7/8 on a 5’3” height though, they cover my ankles, which is perfect as regular leggings since I’m usually hunching those up anyway. Just wish they had a “petite 7/8” length That was about 2-3” shorter.