- Our lightest legging yet! Featuring our exclusive 100% squat-proof fabric, high-rise waist, drop-in pocket, and feminine design lines
- Nearly Naked fabric is uber lightweight, moisture-wicking, and buttery soft. This exclusive fabric will feel like next to nothing, yet the interlock construction will let you downward dog with confidence
- 24" cropped inseam sits above ankle, form-fitted to sit close to body and move with you. Low profile fold-over high waist sits above belly button and is super smooth
- Check out more activewear from Core 10 by visiting amazon.com/core10
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24.26 x 20.19 x 7.75 cm; 195 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 May 2020
- Manufacturer : Core 10
- ASIN : B0813ZT5SV
- Item Model Number : WAF1826
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,716 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #175 in Women's Sports Tights & Leggings
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I love the seams on these, they are in very flattering places particularly the curves over the bum and the bottom of the legs, it makes a big difference in how flattering these look compared to leggings with straight lines there.
My other leggings preferences are gapfit, lulu, and under armour - I like these about the same as my lulu’s, very similar fit and a nice substitute for less cost. As other reviewers have said they are not the same as the soft lulu fabric, this is different but they are very comfortable, light, and soft.
If I could change one thing it would be the phone pocket placement, like many brands they are putting them in the waistband for exercise safety but I much prefer an external side pocket for daily low/no impact sports, e.g. these are for yoga but I’d bet a lot of people wear them around the house, I certainly will. Unless it’s for training or running I really don’t see the point of it being hidden away and it’s inconvenient to wrestle your phone out each time you need to look at it.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2020