|Product Dimensions||38.1 x 1.27 x 25.4 cm; 132 Grams|
|Item Model Number||13|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CAR-ORG-NET|
|Item Weight||132 g|
Cosmos Universal Mesh Cargo Net Wall Sticker Organizer Pouch Bag Storage Mesh Net for Car Trunk, Pack of 2
|Price:||+ $10.57 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Elastic storage mesh net that suitable for fluff surface (e.g. carpet). NOT for attaching to smooth surface.
- Keeps all the items inside away from rolling around during a long bumpy drive.
- 2-1/4" wide one-side hook magic tape on the back side. Easily and securely attach onto car trunk or back seat with fluff surface (e.g. carpet)
- Each size: 15" (L) x 10" (H).
- Each pack with 2 pieces in Black color
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pack of 2 Universal Mesh Cargo Net Wall Sticker Organizer Pouch Bag Storage Net for Car Trunk
Please kindly notice that the item is designed to used in carpeting area, so it comes with half adhesive tape, you will have to buy one yourself if you need to attach to other areas.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It also wasn't clear to me that these are pockets, with open top & 2 pieces of mesh closed on sides & bottom. So you can either hold things against the wall they are attached to or in the pocket or both.
Reviewed in the United States on 16 June 2019
These are actually a little larger than what I needed, but they do work and work well. Simply press the generously wide Velcro® style hook material against the carpet in your vehicle and they're installed. I use them on the outer walls (on the inside) of my SUV, between the the rear wheel-wells and the tail light housing. But you can use them virtually any where there is "fuzzy" carpet. (They would also make good safe organizers, assuming the inside of your safe is carpeted.)
They are actually netted "bags" having an elasticized opening and elastic across the bottom. The sides, where the hook material is sewn, are not elasticized.
Suggestions for possible improvements:
(1) Make them in assorted sizes. I like the depth (height when affixed on the wall) and wouldn't want that dimension any smaller, but a 9 or 10-inch width (as opposed to 15-inch) would also be useful. But even a much larger version (both length & width) that would affix to cover a large portion of the floor area would be useful, as well (when there are no cargo hooks in the vehicle for a conventional cargo net).
(2) Offer a style having the hook material (a narrower strip) sewn across the top, to allow an even more secure attachment for heavier items stored within the bag opening.
All-in-all, these are great add-ons, and removable/repositionable virtually at will. Very reasonably priced, and delivery was very fast.