|Number of Pieces||20|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Item Model Number||58-8106|
|Product Dimensions||1.27 x 17.48 x 27.15 cm; 195.04 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
CRAYOLA 58-8106 Washable SuperTips Markers, 20 Vibrant Colours, Storage Box is Deal for The Classroom or Drawing at Home. Durable Conical Tip Allows for Thick or Thin line Drawing, Requested by Teachers
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13 x 175 x 272 millimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Washable Super Tips Markers feature a versatile durable conical shaped fibre tip that writes and colours smooth. This allows you to draw thin and precise lineal details or broader thick strokes. Simply angle the marker for broad format colouring. Another great feature of Crayola Markers as the continual flow of ink whilst colouring which ensures there’s colour consistency across the page.
- Crayola's washable ink is specially formulated to easily wash from skin and most children's clothing. It dries quickly on the surface so there’s no messy smudging.
- 20 Different & Vibrant Classic Colours that will not bleed through paper.
- If caps are left off, the fibre tip can be rejuvenated by dipping in room temperature water for 30 seconds.
- Non-Toxic formula is perfect for the home, the school classroom and art classes. Super Tips Markers are the ideal marker choice for school booklists.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Washable Super Tips Markers are specially formulated to have the bright, vivid colors and overall great quality you expect from Crayola products. The Markers feature a versatile tip that draws both thick or thin lines. When compared with other Markers ours are longer-lasting and wont dry out as the tip can be rejuvenated by dipping in room temperature water. Crayola's washable ink is specially formulated to wash off machine washable clothing. It also washes off walls, carpet and furniture with warm water and a sponge because not thieving your child makes is a keeper! Includes 20 colors with 5 scented markers
From the manufacturer
Super Tips Washable Markers
At a Glance:
- Markers draw both thick and thin lines.
- 20 vivid colors
- Washable ink won't bleed through paper.
- Recommended for kids ages four and older.
Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers
Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers can be used for a variety of projects thanks to versatile tips that can draw either thick or thin lines. Use Crayola Super Tips Markers for drawing, coloring, or even writing. The markers are designed to easily wash off of skin and out of most clothing, plus their ink won't bleed through paper. With 20 colors to choose from in the pack, you can create any number of imaginative and colorful creations.
What's in the Box:
- 20 Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers.
Draw Thick or Thin Lines with the Same Marker
The special tip on each Crayola Super Tips Marker lets you create either a thick or thin line. You can go from adding large swaths of color to decorating with finer detail without needing to switch markers. Coloring, drawing, and even writing--Crayola Super Tips Markers can handle it all.
20 Vibrant Colors for Artistic Fun
An array of 20 colors to choose from lets you find just the right shade of blue for your ocean scene or sky full of birds. Traditional colors like red, green, and orange are joined by turquoise, olive, lavender, light peach, and more.
Washable Ink for Less Mess
Sometimes making art takes you outside the lines, or even off the page. When this happens, it's nice to know that Crayola Super Tips Markers are designed to be washable. The ink is easy to remove from skin and most clothing. And it won't bleed through, so you don't have to worry about stains on the table or even on your next piece of page.