|Number of Pieces||10|
|Release date||3 July 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 12 years|
|Item Model Number||58-7851|
|Product Dimensions||1.6 x 16.03 x 16.99 cm; 136.08 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
CRAYOLA 58-7851 Washable Markers 10pk, Ultra Clean, Thick or Thin lines, Durable Tip, Student, School, Classroom
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||10|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crayola Washable Markers are ULTRA WASHABLE! Washable from skin, clothing and NOW from painted walls. Washability you can trust from the world’s most washable marker!
- Color Max is a variety of innovations to reinvigorate classic Crayola products with the highest quality colours available today.
- 10 classic Color Max colours. Our brightest, truest colours yet including Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Black, Orange, Pink, Grey, Violet and Brown.
- Tips can be rejuventated if cap is left off. Just dip in room temperature water for 30 seconds and the ink will flow again.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultra-Clean Washable Broad Line Markers Classic Colors are specially formulated with ColorMax technology to have the brightest, vivid colors and overall great quality you expect from Crayola products. The Markers feature a versatile tip that draws both thick or thin lines. When compared with other Markers ours are longer-lasting and wont dry out as the tip can be rejuvenated by dipping in room temperature water. Crayola's Ultra-Clean Washable Ink is specially formulated to wash off machine washable clothing. It also washes off walls, carpet and furniture with warm water and a sponge because not everything your child makes is a keeper! Includes 10 Classic colors
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have bought 3 boxes of these markers so far this year -- Locked in my apartment in a retirement residence hall, while the Covid-19 virus rages thru America, because I am one of the "high risk" old folks -- I can't go out to the restaurants, or the mall, or the grocery store. I can sit here and read, or color in coloring books. Not a bad alternative, and the colors are vibrant, the cost is minimal, and I have't been 6 years old in decades! They're a mini-rescue kit for my sanity!
1. They are thick markers which are great for the hands of small children.
2. They have more ink than skinny markers, but they still have dried out a little too quickly.
3. There are ten colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, gray, black, and brown.
4. The colors are vivid.
5. They are perfect for drawing or coloring pictures.
6. They wash off of skin, furniture, and clothing very easily.
7. The caps can snap onto the ends of each marker, allowing you to keep the caps with the markers while in use and preventing the loss of the caps.
8. These markers make my three-year-old more likely to trace her letters when I give her worksheets to do.
9. My three-year-old prefers these over the thinner markers. When I give her thin markers, she asks for these instead.
10. The scent of these markers isn't very strong.
11. The tip is pointed in a way that you can draw thin lines, but the curvature of the sides allow you to draw thick lines (or color larger spaces in pictures).
The markers lost the color in just 1 day of drawing. Some colors didn't even write in first drawing it self.
The edge was easily got sharpend after few moments of drawing and after that couldn't draw with edge. We had to hold the marker in 45° angle to draw.
Quality was not good. Not worth to buy.
Not complaining the brand cause the one that school gave to my kid are so good. They are usauable even after rough use by 3 & 4 years kids.
That to me, as the employed parent (not the only one who works, but the one that leaves the house) leaves me confident that the items included in this package are truly washable and ultra clean. The boxes in our house, from the many amazon shipments we receive, are always covered in hieroglyphics that my son has scribed and the colors are clear and well pronounced.
I'd continue buying these markers if I was the one that purchase them in the first place... my wife however uses my account.