Creative Hobbies Mayco Stroke and Coat Glaze for Ceramics Kit 3 | 12 Assorted 2 oz Jars with How to Paint Pottery Book
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High-performance glaze you can use right from the bottle- no thinning needed
- One-fire decorating and glazing! Stroke & Coat is specially formulated for application on bisque.
- Colors stay true from jar to fired finish and this set includes 12 popular colors in 2 ounce squeeze bottles.
- Intermixable to achieve the exact shades of your imagination, apply one coat for translucent effects, and three coats for rich, opaque coverage.
- Non-toxic and dinnerware safe
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stroke & Coat is ready to use right from the bottle no thinning required. Simply brush on one coat to clay or bisque for a beautiful, translucent finish or for a majolica technique or use up to 3 coats for rich opaque coverage. Colors stay true from jar to fired finish and can be intermixed for variety. Students will know exactly what their finished piece will look like during the creative process. Non-toxic. Fire to witness cone 06-6. Contains no lead or cadmium ingredients. Stroke & Coat Kit#3 contains 1 each of the following colors in 2 oz squeeze bottles: SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-23 Jack-O'Lantern, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, SC-3 Wine About It, SC-31 The Blues, SC-12 Moody Blue, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-48 Camel Back, SC-15 Tuxedo