|Product Dimensions||34 x 34 x 38 cm; 6.9 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||6.9 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker | Slow Cooker, Sauté, Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker & Food Steamer | 5.7L (4-6 People) | Removable Non-Stick Bowl | CPE200 Stainless Steel
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$38.00 (26%)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34 x 34 x 38 centimetres|
|Item weight||6.9 Kilograms|
About this item
- 4 Ways to Cook: Pressure cook, slow cook, steam, make rice and brown/sauté; easy-to-use controls with 7 one-touch programmes for mealtime favourites
- Create tasty, healthy meals up to 70% faster than the traditional oven or cooktop
- Optional manual function and delay timer gives you full control; Auto Keep-Warm means your dish is ready when you are
- Non-stick removable bowl resists stuck-on food for easy cleaning; large 5.7L capacity is perfect for families and entertaining
- Airtight locking lid stays sealed under pressure for safety
- Accessories include a steaming rack, stirring spoon and recipe book full of inspiration
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with friends and family. With the Express Multi-Cooker, thanks to 7 pre-set pressurised settings for various foods, you can choose to eat sooner, or you can use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious hot meal. You can also steam, brown and sauté before programming, making one-pot meals easier than ever. There’s also an included recipe booklet so you can enjoy your favourite slow cooker recipes, pressure cooker recipes and more.