|Package Dimensions||17.2 x 10 x 9.2 cm; 544.31 Grams|
|Item Weight||544 g|
LED Curtain Lights, USB & Battery Powered LED Icicle Lights, 300 LEDs, 9.8ft x 9.8ft with 8 Modes Remote Controller for Holiday, Party, Outdoor Wall, Wedding Decorations (White)
|Light source type||LED|
|Number of light sources||300|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- USB & Battery Powered: Powered by 3pcs AA batteries(not included). Energy saving and running at very low temperature; Highly safe to use; totally avoid the risk of electric shock.
- 8 Modes --- Gorgeous lighting modes including combination, fireflies flashing, waves, fading, chasing/flashing, fading slowly, twinkle/flashing and steady on.
- Wireless remote controll included; Variable modes (8 Modes) and brightness settings,Timer(6 hours on, 18 hours off). Only slightly press, you can create surprise so easily.
- The Controller with an IP44 rating, making it perfect for indoor and outdoor decor.
- Memory Function: The controller has memory function, which could recover from the previous setting mode when you restart
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Romance & Surprise Manufacture Master * When you put batteries in it, and then press the ON button, you will be surprised by its romantic atmosphere and beautiful eye touch. * Easy operation with multifunctional design, this curtain/wall lights is absolutely amazing for you. Timer Function Once selected, the lights will turn on in the sequence of 6 hours on, 18 hours off over each 24 hour period. Timing sequence will continue until power off or battery power run out. Dimmer Function Press the DIM-/+ to get the best effect you wanted. Smart Lights: Memory Function Built-in memory chip recalls the last working modes accurately.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 MONTH UPDATE:
In addition to the remote not working anymore, the lights stopped working altogether 😞 bummer.
By Laurence on 25 September 2020