- Banded underwire 3 part seamed cups are designed to lift, support and center while hugging curves
- Banded underwire for additional support and comfort for all day wear
- Power mesh band back provides additional support and keeps band in place
- Fully adjustable straps for a custom fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 15.4 x 12.4 x 5 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Curvy Kate Women's Intimate Apparel
- ASIN : B003VYAKXY
- Item Model Number : CK6001
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 253,708 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #2629 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Quick delivery ordered on Monday delivered on Thursday. Delivery was free. Would buy this bra again from Amazon but only because I know and like this style/brand of bra.
Balconnette cup. Fabric is the mesh kind, see through on top half of cup but smooth enough nipples don't poke through through, fully stretchable fabric trim across top of bust, cups are stretchable too the straps are the kind where you can extend the adjuster right to the end of the strap (some bras you can't do this). I bought this one to do the hooks up on the furthest one out so that as the bra gives I can get as much use out of it as possible.
It also arrived with a fuschia pink size label sewn on to the strap with fuschia pink thread, it was quite difficult to remove as it was tightly sewn.
It's a shame as the material is non itchy and the sheerness makes it sexy.
I thought I needed the really thick, long [often uncomfortable] underwire the Debenhams bras have, when my Curvy Kate one came it felt really small & flimsy, I almost sent it straight back without trying it on.
Even with the much thinner and shorter wire the bra is really uplifting, supportive & comfortable, and most of all really feminine & pretty!
I'm very pleased with my purchase.