|Item weight||0.03 Pounds|
Ann Clark Cookie Cutters Cute Penguin Cookie Cutter - 4 Inch - USA Made Steel
|Price:||+ $7.66 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters|
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 9.86 x 2.54 cm; 13.61 Grams|
About this item
- CUTE PENGUIN COOKIE CUTTER - Our cute penguin is sure to please cookie makers of all ages! Celebrate the holidays or the winter season with the 4" x 3 3/4" Cute Penguin by Ann Clark.
- MADE IN THE USA & CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from tin plated steel and are made in the USA, in Rutland, Vermont. We test our products yearly to ensure that they are certified food safe.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS / IDEAS FOR USE - Hand wash and dry immediately; not dishwasher safe. Use as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay.
- DESIGN PROCESS â€“ Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has a close relationship with our customers and the cookie decorating community. We create cookie cutters that make great cookies. Our shapes have fun designs, thick details, and are sized well for baking.
- FAMILY OWNED â€“ For over 25 years, Ann Clark has been the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have trusted. Family-owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small home business to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont) has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Soon after its launch the company became a family affair. Very supportive from the outset, Ann's late husband John became Vice-President in 1996. That same year her late son, John Jr., served as a key player when he moved back to Vermont and daughter Elizabeth joined up as Sales Manager. She has since moved on to other endeavors. Ann's son Ben came on board in 1998 and is now the company's CEO. Grandchildren Margaret, Rebecca and Alistair can be seen in company catalogs and also lend their services as cookie makers, tasters, and decorators.
Made in the USA
Made in the USA is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality competitively priced cookie cutters using American made materials and workers. Every cookie cutter is made using certified metal from United States Steel Corporation. Our manufacturing team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work and the folks answering our phones are sitting right here in Vermont.
As a customer, you can count on quality products that are consistently available and ship right away. You will know you've purchased our American made cookie cutter by the "Made in the USA" label on every product. Thank you for choosing our American made cookie cutters.
Our cookie cutters meet safety requirements under California's Proposition 65 for lead and cadmium, CPSIA for lead, Bureau Veritas country of origin marking, and FDA - GRAS for metal intended to come into contact with food.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 16 December 2019