DEAR SPARKLE High Waist Yoga Shorts Workout 3 Pockets Tummy Control Running 9" Short Plus (S3)
- ★ As seen in KICKSTARTER comfy & slimming high waist yoga 9" inseam short pant tights for women. Great Athletic shorts leggings for yoga, pilates, running, fitness, jogging, workout, sports & gym. Plus Size xxl xxl (2x 3x).
- ★ 3 POCKETS secure your phone & accessories, even hold a water bottle! 2 seamless side pockets + 1 secret waistband pocket with no zippers & easy access. Sport activewear tights designed to keep your essentials with total freedom of movement.
- ★ 3 LAYERS TUMMY CONTROL slimming compression support with flattering slim results. Our curvy design in the back sculpts and uplifts every butt. Squat proof.
- ★ HIGH PERFORMANCE power fabric 4 way stretch, breathable, non see through, moisture wicking, super stretchy & still holds you in. Cameltoe protection, no visible logos. Perfect for the gym, shopping or going to brunch with girls!.
- Styles: Legging, Capri, & Shorts. CHECK OUT our Amazon Store for videos & matching garments. Click the blue "DEAR SPARKLE" link above the title to visit our store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18.79 x 14.47 x 2.79 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 August 2017
- ASIN : B0757Y6D65
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 454,468 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1146 in Women's Sports Shorts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am 200 pounds, size 16 jeans, 38G/H chest, no major booty, but I do have a lower stomach that I'm super self conscious of. I would never ever think of riding with just my shorts and a sports bra... But that's what I'm doing, and I feel good doing it!
I got the size XL in mint and black. The black ones seem a little shorter in the leg but the waist is fine.
Trust the size chart. FINALLY some quality shorts that aren't too small! If you're on the fence, try them. This is an honest review from a paying customer.
Reviewed in the United States on 8 February 2019