DEVOPS Men's 3 Pack Sports Performance Active Compression Cool Dry Baselayer Pocket Shorts
- 87% Polyester - 13% Spandex. (High-performance compression)
- Tight Fitting, Like a second skin. We recommend ordering ONE size up (Regular Comfort Fit)
- Moisture Sensing / Quick Dry and Breathable / Two-Way Air Circulation / Four-Way Stretch fabric
- Safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF50+)
- Ideal for all of activity (running, baseball, basketball, football, hiking, cycle, snowboarding, skiing, training, soccer, squat, weight training, yoga, water sports)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 44.06 x 22.22 x 5.58 cm; 295 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 March 2019
- ASIN : B0832KPJXP
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,939 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I bought these because I work construction. Lately the heat and humidity had made my crotchal area unbearably painful.
Traditionally the answer to being galled, as they say round here (chafed as the rest of civilization knows it) is powder. But that ends up being a cakey mess after 10 plus hours of stewing and marinating.
I realized that if I had under wear that was form fitting and breathable, my crotchal area parts wouldn't rub together.
A quick Amazon search later for "compression shorts" yielded these wonderful garments.
A review I read suggested ordering them up a size. I did and they fit well, forming my nether regions nicely without being constrictive.
Also the price! 3 pair for $13 is great when your butt and activities makes lifespans of under garments brief. (Heheh)
The only negative is that the waist band rolls down. I solved this by folding it down once when I put them on.
I'll definitely order more in the future.
FPN- I wear a 33 waist, I ordered a Large. They fit perfectly.
20 bucks for 3 is awesome. Its super comfortable and doesn't ride up. I've paid way more for under armor for the same comfort so for the underwear alone it's worth it. Went running with it and my phone stayed in one place the whole time.
Great for running not so great for working out if your exercises resemble HIIT or WODS. My phone kept sliding out. I wish there was a velcro top to seal it shut or the top of the pocket was tighter so it wouldn't slide out.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 August 2020