|Fabric Type||100% cotton|
|Is Assembly Required?||No|
|Number of Pieces||4|
DII 100% Cotton, Ultra Absorbent, Heavy Duty, Drying & Cleaning, Everyday Kitchen Basic, Waffle Terry Dishtowel, 15 x 26, Set of 4- Aqua
- PERFECT DISH TOWELS TO TACKLE ANY JOB: Set of 4 dishtowels measures 16 x 26" to tackle all of your drying, wiping and cleaning kitchen tasks.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE, LONG-LASTING MATERIAL: Tightly woven 100% Cotton fabric which last long and can hold up to your washings - Purchase confidently.
- ULTRA ABSORBENT AND LOW LINT: These towels are lightweight, super absorbent and dry quickly; Machine washable and durable for daily use –Get the job done quickly the RIGHT way with our Dish Towels!
- GREAT WELCOME GIFT FOR YOUR NEW NEIGHBORS: This easy care dishtowels come with multiple colers, perfect to coordinate with any kitchen and make great housewarming and hostess gifts.
- WASHING TIPS: Wash with Cold Water in Gentle Cycle & Tumble Dry Low. For best results, wash separately on first use to minimize lint.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tackle Your Kitchen Works With DII Dish Towels
DII's Solid Waffle Dish Towels set are customers’ all-time-favor. DII offers these dish towels set at an affordable price with high quality.
Everyday Kitchen Essentials
These Dish towels sets are 100% cotton; the classic design coordinates with most kitchen décor, these dishtowels are a great basic kitchen essential with multiple colors for your choices to mix and match with your home and kitchen. With each wash, these towels become more absorbent, helping to clean up even the biggest. They’re handy for mopping up in the kitchen or anywhere spills occur. These dish towels air dry quickly for ready to use again in no time.
Quality you can rely on
DII dishtowels are made with high quality cotton with tight knit allow for less lint on your glass or plates. The perfect dishtowel for your daily kitchen use for holding up to your tough kitchen grease, dirt, food and more. The material and construction provides a long lasting Dish Towels that you can use over and over again.
Washing and Care Instructions
• Wash towels before first use. Towels will lose any lint remaining from the weaving process, and will become softer and more absorbent after washing.
• Wash: Use Cold water, Color Separated; DO NOT use bleach
• Do not use fabric softner (coats the cotton fibers causing towel to become less absorbent)
• Dry towels in Tumble cycle to minimize shrinkage.
• May be ironed with low heat.
So Many Great Options
To view our entire selection of options search: DII Dish Towels, DII Dish Cloths or visit our brand page at amazon.com/dii for a full range of products.
Our Dish Towels Products Include:
• Barmop Dish Towels
• Printed and Embroidered Design Dish Towels
• French Stripe Dish Towels
• Assorted Dish Towels
• Gourmet Dish Towels
• Damask Dish Towels
• Zig Zag Weave Dish Towels
• Holiday Dish Towels
• Jacquard Dish towels
• Terry Dish Towels//Dish Cloths
From the manufacturer
Tackle Your Kitchen Needs with DII Dishtowels
High Quality Cotton Dishtowels by DII
Make it your own!
DII provides a wide assortment of cotton dish towels and dish cloths; perfect for any theme, occasion, and season. Are you running a business, and need a set of professional dish towels? With the variety of colors, and designs offered, you are sure to find the perfect color and style combination for your kitchen needs!
DII can help with all of your seasonal and holiday needs
DII offers a full collection of trend-based designs for all through the year. Incorporating the hottest colors and themes, DII brings you a fresh, innovative line of kitchen products, tabletop, gifts, and home decor for every season, every holiday and everyone.
A Wide Assortment of Everyday Dishtowels & Cloths
- Assorted Woven Dishtowel Sets
- Pre-Shrunk Cotton Towel Sets
- Assorted Bar Mops for Spill Clean-up
- Trend Inspired Flat Woven Towels
- Utility Terry Cloth for the Best Value
- Gourmet Kitchen Chef Towels
- Colorful Waffle Weave Towels
- Exotic Jacquard Dishtowels
Terry Waffle Dishtowel Set
DII basic waffle weave terry towels offers a variety of colors to match your kitchen while providing a towel that easily absorbs and quickly dries.
Ribbed Chef Dishtowel & Dishcloth Set
Multi-purpose towel and cloth set comes with 4 dishcloths measuring 13x13" and 4 kitchen towels measuring 16x26".
Bar Mop Towels
These lightweight and super absorbent towels are effective and efficient for any task. These towels dry quickly which prevents the risk of mildew and bacteria build up.
|Buffalo Check Dishtowels||Luxury Terry Dishtowels and Dishcloths||Holiday Kitchen Dishtowel Collection||Swedish Dishcloths Collection||Scratch Free Dishcloth Scrubber|
|Perfect for...||Classic & Chic Updated Kitchen Look||Everyday Spills and Clean-up||Adding a Festive Touch to the Holiday Season||A reusable alternative to sponges and paper towels||A Duo purpose dishcloth that does the work of two.|
|Size||20 in x 30 in||12 in x 12 in||18 in x 28 in||7.75 in x 6.75" in||12 in x 12 in|
|Set Size||Set of 3||Set of 6||Set of 3||Set of 3||Set of 6|
|# of Colors Available||7+||5+||8+||10+||5+|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-They are really are absorbant. Better than other cheap tea towels I have bought over the years these do the job great.
-Keep their colour, finish and shape after multiple washes so far.
-They look great and heaps of colours to choose from to match your kitchen.
I've bought couple of things from this brand and will continue to be my goto.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 29 January 2019
Wash them at the laundry machine with liquid soap.
Dried them at the drier.
Still does not absorb water.
I heard that people boil them to make the cloth, I didn't try yet.
December 10th, 2018.
two months passed, here is update.
boiled them - no change.
washed them again and dried at the drier.
still very low absorbance.