DLD Parts Roller Brush Side Brush for RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30, RoboVac 30C, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 12, RoboVac 35C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner Accessories (Set of 8)
Enhance your purchase
- Welcome to DLD Compatible: Replacement parts for Euf RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30, RoboVac 30C, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 12, RoboVac 35C vacuum cleaners. (Not suitable: Robovac 11, Robovac 11C, Robovac 11+)
- High performance: Replace the consumables kit every 2 to 3 months depending on your frequency of use to keep the Eufa RoboVac 11S and RoboVac 30C in top performance.
- Replacement kit: 1 roller brush, 4 side brushes, 3 high performance filters and foam filter. Easy to install. No tools required. The work is as good as the original.
- Tips: If the side brush is bent due to transportation, just soak it in warm water for a few minutes to recover. It does not affect quality and performance.
- Manufacturing Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our robot vacuum cleaner accessory kit. Please feel free to contact us and we guarantee a 100% refund or resend.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Welcome to DLD, this is a new product, it is not only to use, but also expensive, it is worth buying.
Package includes: 1 roller brush 4 side brush 3 high performance filters
Side brush, roller brush kit replacement filter compatible with Euf RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30,
RoboVac 30C, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 12, RoboVac 35C robotic vacuum cleaner - 13 packs
Tips and tricks:
1. Replace Eufy RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30, RoboVac
30C, RoboVac 12, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 35C filter, side brush, and brush replacement parts every 2~3 months. (depending on frequency of use)
2. If the side brush is bent due to transportation, just soak it in warm water for a few minutes to recover. It does not affect quality and performance.
How to replace your filter:
1. Press the release button on the dust collector and pull to remove it.
2. Open the filter door and remove the old filter unit.
3. Install a new filter unit and close the filter door. (Make sure the black sponge filter at the bottom)
4. Insert and slide into the dust collector to lock in place.
How to replace the side brush:
1. Turn the RoboVac to access the side brush.
2. Remove the old side brush with both hands.
3. Firmly tighten the bristles.
4. Press the new side brush to snap it into place.
How to replace the roller brush:
1. Push the release tab to remove the brush guard.
2. Hold the old roller brush firmly and lift it up for removal.
3. Align the end tabs of the new roller with the slots for installation.
4. Replace the brush guard and push it into place.
If you are not satisfied with our roller brushes, side brushes and filters, please contact us in advance. We accept resend or refund.
Use the Eufy RoboVac brand name or model name for this product only to demonstrate compatibility.