|Number of pieces||1|
Danica Studio Hollander Arrows Doormat, Multicolor, Not Applicable
|Price:||+ $25.32 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||76.2 x 45.72 x 0.03 cm; 998 Grams|
About this item
- The Danica Studio Arrows Hollander Doormat adds a touch of practical décor to your apartment, condo or home entry.
- Originally developed in Holland, these doormats are woven using a traditional loom technique, making them a completely handcrafted item.
- Designed for practicality, the doormat is made from coconut fibers, coir, that help with removing dirt from the bottom of shoes. Our coir fibers are harvested from fertilizer- and pesticide-free palm trees with limited water requirements in Kerala, India, making this a sustainable material.
- This durable doormat measures 18 inches wide and 30 inches long, making it suitable for most entryways.
- These doormats are reversible and are designed to last lifetime wear.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Beautifully handcrafted Hollander doormats are woven using a traditional loom technique developed in Holland that allows them to be reversible. Made from 100% coir, these doormats are made completely from natural fibers and are designed for a lifetime of use. Our coir, or coconut fibers, are harvested from fertilizer- and pesticide-free palm trees with limited water requirements in Kerala, India, making this a sustainable material. Their toughness makes them ideal for removing dirt from the bottom of shoes. Measuring 18 inches wide and 30 inches long, the Hollander doormat is suitable for most entryways whether in a house or condo. Danica Studio is a home decor and textile company based in Vancouver, British Columbia where city, sea and forest converge against a backdrop of hike-worthy mountains. The team of in-house designers seek inspiration from their cosmopolitan and coastal surroundings, along with their many adventures spent travelling to faraway lands. This small yet mighty design studio takes great pride in creating high quality, beautiful products with original artwork and designs that delight the user. Welcome to the world of Danica Studio! Your purchase makes a difference. A percentage of our profits are donated to Education Without Borders, a registered charity that fosters educational opportunities and provides educational facilities in disadvantaged regions of the world.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|