Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Devacurl No-Poo Original Cleanser, 32oz
Enhance your purchase
|Hair type||Curly & Wavy Hair|
|Liquid volume||32 Fluid Ounces|
|Item weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- No-poo original shampoo: If you want to give your curls a dose of essential moisture, then you've come to the right cleanser. The Original No-Poo is a must-have for soft, hydrated, frizz-free curls. The shampoo will leave you with bouncy curls that are just plain gorgeous.
- No-poo original: The No-Poo Original is a zero-lather conditioning cleanser. This hydrating shampoo keeps hair healthy and hydrated. The moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil, stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. No-Poo leaves you with shiny, bouncy curls that are just plain gorgeous.
- How to use Devacurl no-poo original shampoo: Wet your curls in the shower, apply a generous amount of no-poo to your scalp and massage with your fingertips. As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the No-Poo through the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Finish with the DevaCurl One Condition Original Conditioner.
- Moisturizing formula: This moisturizing shampoo is formulated with Peppermint oil that helps moisturize and stimulate your scalp. The unforgettable scent of Turkish Rose & Peppermint invigorates the senses for a clean feeling.
- Devacurl promise: All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone-free. They are also vegan, wheat, and cruelty-free.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 25.4 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Camrose Trading Inc. DBA Fragrance Express - DROPSHIP
- ASIN : B01H417X02
- Item Model Number : HS-5577
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep your hair healthy and hydrated with DevaCurl's No-Poo Original Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser. This best-selling cleanser is a moisturizing; non-lathering formula; made with peppermint and grapeseed oil to stimulate and cleanse without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. No-Poo leaves you with shiny; bouncy; gorgeous curls. How To Use: Apply a generous amount of cleanser to the scalp on soaking wet hair and massage with your fingertips. As you begin to rinse; allow the water to help move the No-Poo through the ends. Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging the product out. To lock in moisture; follow with DevaCurl One Condition.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are not. The shampoo smells different than the original scent , the conditioner a completely other scent (!) and the only scent that is the real one is on the spray Deva Curl Set it free.
The defining gel is like water and nothing like the smell or the quality I am used to having with this product.
I wonder if they are the real products..Unfortunately I was too busy at work and didn't return the products so now I am stuck with them.
Nope. Deva Curl. An acquaintance pointed out that there have been numerous complaints about Deva Curl, so I stopped using it in March. My hair is no longer falling out in alarming amounts. I can't say with 100% certainty it's the shampoo, but the anecdotal evidence is enough for me to never use it again and to write an Amazon review suggesting others check out the claims as well.
Clenditioner by Keracolor works just as well for cleaning, has purple depositing pigments, and isn't making my hair fall out.