Dickies Women's 86106 Signature Elastic Waist Scrubs Pant Medical Scrubs Pants
- Tapered leg pant featuring pull on styling with elastic waistband
- Slash pockets and cargo pockets with stretch knit interior pocket
- Logo twill tape at inside of back waistband
- Instrument loop on right cargo pocket
- Modern classic fit with natural rise.Inseam: 30 1/2"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.26 x 27.18 x 2.29 cm; 272.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 May 2016
- Manufacturer : Dickies Women's Uniforms
- ASIN : B00P0I9BP2
- Item Model Number : 86106
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,109 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
However Dickies’ sizes are toooo weird.First ordered L size which was a bit tight and i like a bit buggy for comfort.Then ordered XL it was good at first ,even though it was bigger than i expected. After wearing a few times it got toooo buggy. And i cant even return this item since i worn it:(
I'm between a medium and a large and so I bought a large thinking better too big than too small. They are a bit big though and I'd hoped they'd maybe shrink a bit in the dryer but they didn't (that's good, but you know what I mean!). I'll definately be buying again but in a size medium instead. My advice is if you're between sizes, go down.
It took me days to find a pair of pants that could both fit me and pass as guys pants as well. I tried unisex jeans, guys jeans, and various different types of ladies' jeans but none fit my traditional ”hippy” women build and none looked right either. I looked like a guy from the top and a girl at the bottom.
When I found these elastic cargo pants I flipped! No, they are not jeans but they are the right colour, they fit my build perfectly and definitely look like something both girls and guys would wear.
They are very comfortable as well. I probably won't wear them a lot myself, because cargo pants are not a style I typically like, but for gals that enjoy this style, I can tell you they are very comfortable to wear for the day to day activities.
Good value for the price I’d say!