- Sits at waist; slim fit; straight leg
- Contour waistband with stretch interlining prevents gapping in the back
- Utility pockets and hammer loop
- Made from 9.8 oz. Brushed duck and featuring reinforced double needle stitching
- We make jeans, outerwear, work uniform, sports shirts, kids wear, hats, socks, underwear, boots, gloves, belts, eyewear, backpacks, bags and much more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 630 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Dickies
- ASIN : B07JGJ3JXL
- Item Model Number : FD2500
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 117,656 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I took my measurements before ordering (30" waist, 42" hips) and decided I would order size 12 (32" waist, 42" hips). I figured it would fit my caboose and sit below my waist, as all pants do.
In reality, it fitted my thighs ok, but there was a lot of extra room in the front and even more at the waist, where the gaping was beyond what a belt could handle.
I laid the pants flat and measured them: 35" waist, 44" hips. Not only the measurements, but the proportions are off. I decided against ordering a size 10, or 8, since it is likely to be too tight on the thighs and still gaping at the waist... not recommended for an hourglass figure. I've worn men's pants that fits me better.