Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Ink, 1.0 oz, Van Dyke Brown
Enhance your purchase
- Bombay van dyke brown in a 1.0 oz glass bottle with dropper
- Vibrant India inks made from the finest ground pigments
- Lightfast, permanent, and waterproof when dry
- 24 Unique colors available across two different sets
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 4.06 x 4.06 x 8.13 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Salis International, Inc.
- ASIN : B003MQJSRK
- Item Model Number : 800815-23BY
- Customer Reviews:
Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India inks offer powerful color in a convenient dropper-stopper glass bottle. These highly pigmented India inks not only remain lightfast and permanent, but are also totally waterproof when dry. They adhere to nearly all surfaces and are non-clogging when Used in pens. Inks can be diluted with water and Used with brushes in traditional watercolor techniques or in dip pens, technical drawing pens, and airbrushes. All colors are brilliant and transparent, except black and white, which are opaque and have excellent covering power. Each set includes 12 different colors in 1.0 Oz (30 ml) glass bottles with droppers and a custom mixing palette. Available in 24 colors.