Duwee 14"x25" Table Top Ironing Board with Thicken Felt Padding, Metallic Cover, Solid Iron Rest (board1425-blackleg)
|Price:||+ $32.82 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Mesh top:14"Extra wide ironing area, mesh top for steam to go through easily and good ventilation.
- With solid iron rest:solid metal iron rest to place your iron,safer and never worry about your iron slipping away.
- Foldable legs with hanger:foldable legs and special-designed hanger for easy storage.
- Thicken Felt material padding with heat resistant ironing board cover:Thick and special felt material padding enable a smooth ironing job.Better cover material for better ironing experience
- Anti-corrosive:Durable powder coating finish.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- √ Dirt&heat resistant dark grey cover
- √ 6mm thick felt pad
- √ Bungee cord for remove&wash easily
- √ Large mesh and thick steel top
Come with a ironing board cover that is already installed. Covers are heat resistant material with a 6mm felt padding sewn in. And sew in bungee cord around, easy to take apart and put on，very convenient for washing.
Mesh Steel Top
Mesh top is made of 0.7mm thickness steel, which is more durable and sturdy, it has good heat dissipation with this mesh, and reflects heat back to clothes for a faster ironing process.
Iron Rest with Silicon Protectors
Fresh style ironing board, every family deserves to have one!
This table top ironing board can be used for ironing, laptop desk or table, is lightweight and easy to carry and travel easily, and very perfect suitbale for dorms, bedrooms, living room and closets, which will be your good helper and bring a lot of benefits to you.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Alyssa on 18 September 2020