|Product Dimensions||33 x 33 x 7.8 cm; 6.4 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||40 watts|
|Noise Level||67 dB|
|Item Weight||6.4 kg|
ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Upgraded AIVI™ Technology, TrueMapping™ Navigation System, Most Powerful Mopping System, Virtual Wall, Works on Carpets & Hard Floors
|Surface recommendation||Hard Floor|
|Controller type||App Control|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- 【The upgraded AIVI technology】With the upgraded AIVI technology, multiple obstacles can be recognized with 2X faster identification speed and predicted 60% reduction in entanglement rate compared to existing AIVI products, say bye to robots getting stuck. And on-demand Live Video Stream from your moving DEEBOT for a new level of monitoring and reassurance, say hi to home from anywhere.
- 【The revolutionary TrueMapping Technology】TrueMapping laser-based mapping and navigation technology, an aerospace-standard detection technology first adopted for this function in the industry by ECOVACS, maps your home with 2X the coverage and 4X the accuracy. DEEBOT OZMO T8 AIVI can intelligently navigate a user’s home, bringing an intelligent and thorough cleaning experience.
- 【The Most Powerful OZMO Pro system】The OZMO Pro Mopping System enables robots to deal with stubborn stains by using electrically powered high-frequency vibration that works 480/min, and a unique fine mopping mode comparable to an electronic mop.
- 【Updated Virtual Boundary】You can block areas away from the T8. Sometimes there are areas of your house you don’t want disturbed. Maintain your privacy and satisfy your cleaning needs by setting virtual boundaries in your home for your robot to clean. By using the ECOVACS Home App you can create virtual boundaries to restrict the robot from entering certain areas.
- 【MULTI-FLOOR MAPPING】Scan and store multiple maps of different floors of your home. The robot will customize its clean once identifying which map it is in. You can also customize which room you’d like the robot to clean on each floor.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Upgraded AIVI Technology for obstacles avoidance
The Most Intelligent Robot* with the lowest Rate of Getting Stuck.
*The Most Intelligent robot in DEEBOT family, 60% Off for Getting Stuck compared with OZMO960
The Most Powerful Mopping Ability In Its Kind*
Mopping Technology Renovated Again. Introducing OZMO Pro Oscillating Mopping System.
*Test from HQ Laboratory, The Strongest Ability of Moving Stubborn Stains Away with OZMO Pro Oscillating Mopping System.
*Based on test result from Hygiene & Microbiology Research Center Japan, used OZMO SLIM as test target.
Integrated Efficient and Thorough Cleaning
TrueMapping Mapping and Navigation Technology. Maps your home faster.
Scan 3 and save 2 maps of different levels of your home. Name different areas on your map via advanced map management and you can customize where you’d like DEEBOT to clean per map.
Advanced area cleaning options tailor the cleaning per your needs
Different area cleaning modes available so you can label the area and pick the sequence of cleaning per your preference – all based on your needs.
Ever longer working time for your needs.
5200mAh long-lasting battery, DEEBOT cleans up to 3 hours per charge.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ankur on 28 May 2021
My one issue has been network connectivity. After power outages, Deebot never automatically reconnects (signal is awesome as we run a multipoint mesh network). A reset is always required and that means remapping. If I'm not at home, the robot appears offline and nothing can be done until I return. This is frustrating and I've now decided to purchase a UPS for my internet.
Still a great little robot, just make sure you keep cables out if the way, as the cable detection isn't that effective.
Cleans perfectly... commands and navigation is really good...
I don't feel the need of self emptying bin.
Connects to Alexa well.
All in All I am really happy with this product and c can certainly endorse from my side to anyone.
Mopping is not that great.
Multi level mapping not saved (probably i need to understand it better)
The mopping function can't replace actual mopping when the area has been neglected for a while. However, it is a nice extra feature for an additional periodic clean.
No pets at this point so can't comment on the image detection of pop.
Overall, happy with this as a first robovac. Lidar mapping seem really good and scheduling has been fine.
Mopping is more like wiping the floor. Oscillating mop left vibration marks on the floor. Would be best to mop the floor first then keep on top of it with this mop.
Great vacuum! Good battery life and suction power.
The dust bin is reasonable sized for large homes.
Mopping function is average, more complex setup each time you wish to mop (upgraded module for mopping)
We haven't had any issues this far.
Top reviews from other countries
ECOVACS DEEVOT OZMO T8 AIVI
Reviewed in Spain on 13 November 2020
ECOVACS DEEVOT OZMO T8 AIVI