- RELAXATION SHORTS: When you're ready to relax, whether that's on a Saturday or during the summer, you don't want to worry about what you're going to wear. These denim shorts are a simple option that will turn into your new favorite no-brainer staple in no time.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Zipper-fly close,middle waist,classic straight leg,slim fitted, 2 front and back pockets
- PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASION: Outdoor sport shorts, good wearing for Basketball, climbing, hiking, running, jogging and fishing
- EASY CARE: Simply toss this pant into the washing machine and dryer for easy hassel free cleaning.
- Easy Match: Perfect match for button-downs or tees. Great for any warm day
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 181.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 April 2020
- ASIN : B087LQQZXD
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 44,200 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #275 in Men's Jeans
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I like the colour. I like the fit. They are slim without being super tight.
However I wasn't expecting the waist to be as stretchy as it is.
I knew it was going to have some give. That's to be expected when the title has "stretch" and "flex" in it.
But these are REALLY stretchy. To the point that you absolutely need a belt or suspenders to wear these pants.
I always wear a belt so this doesn't really impact me. But I know there are some people who normally go beltless.
My only other complaint is the shipping / import fee. Once you factor that into the cost, you're starting to approach the price range of more well known brands. All that being said, I don't regret the purchase and I will consider buying this brand again in the future.
(UPDATE: I have now bought 2 pairs of pants from this company. APL26129SK PK82 Grey and APL26135SK PK15R Dark Wash. The Grey is the first pair I bought that I was very pleased with. The Dark Wash was very disappointing however. Everything on the page lead me to believe they would be the same fit but different colors, but the Dark Wash is a lot looser. I wouldn't consider the dark wash slim fit at all. It's more like a baggy straight leg.)
Unfortunately they're poorly made. The zipper was not sewn in on one side. I considered sewing it in myself to save the hassle of returning it but there wasn't enough folded over material to sew to. 'Think I'll stick with the big brands.