- With a soft, slim stretch fit and plenty of pockets, this pair of denim jeans will see you through whatever the day has in store. Their flattering fit is built tough enough to keep up with even your manliest moments.
- Different Pocket Designs, Pick Your Style!
- Super-soft, Slim stretchy jean featuring five-pocket styling and skinny legs, Enhanced Stretch & Recovery
- Machine Washable
- Durable yet comfortable, ETHANOL slim fit men's jeans are comfortable in any weather.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 362.87 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- ASIN : B07F3MJ639
- Manufacturer reference : APL26131SK-PK100ELP-BLACK-30
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,775 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #167 in Men's Jeans
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I like the colour. I like the fit. They are slim without being super tight.
However I wasn't expecting the waist to be as stretchy as it is.
I knew it was going to have some give. That's to be expected when the title has "stretch" and "flex" in it.
But these are REALLY stretchy. To the point that you absolutely need a belt or suspenders to wear these pants.
I always wear a belt so this doesn't really impact me. But I know there are some people who normally go beltless.
My only other complaint is the shipping / import fee. Once you factor that into the cost, you're starting to approach the price range of more well known brands. All that being said, I don't regret the purchase and I will consider buying this brand again in the future.
(UPDATE: I have now bought 2 pairs of pants from this company. APL26129SK PK82 Grey and APL26135SK PK15R Dark Wash. The Grey is the first pair I bought that I was very pleased with. The Dark Wash was very disappointing however. Everything on the page lead me to believe they would be the same fit but different colors, but the Dark Wash is a lot looser. I wouldn't consider the dark wash slim fit at all. It's more like a baggy straight leg.)