|Brand size||Under bust|
|32||68 - 72|
|34||73 - 77|
|36||78 - 82|
|38||83 - 87|
|40||88 - 92|
|42||93 - 97|
|44||98 - 102|
- Convenient, comfortable front closure and cushioned straps
- Reinforced powernet to straighten shoulders and support back
- Machine Wash; Gentle cycle; Dark colors separately; No Bleach; Tumble Dry Low Heat; Cool Iron
- Fabric type for Colors - Damask Neutral, White and Black - Cups: 100% Cotton; Lace: 100% Nylon; Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton; Back: 89% Nylon 11% Spandex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 72.57 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 November 2013
- Manufacturer : Exquiste Form Women's IA
- ASIN : B0006IT6JC
- Item Model Number : 5100531
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
16,202 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 203 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Pros: Being very busty, I have a problem with stretchy bras riding up in the back as the weight of my breast pull the bra forward.
The mostly cotton posture support, not only keeps me standing straight, but it doesn't ride up, which is a small miracle to me.
Once you get it on, it is very cool, and comfortable to wear and doesn't make my back feel tired from leaning forward.
Cons: first off, being all cotton and thinking it might shrink, I bought a size larger, but it is still quite small.
It is almost impossible to do up while wearing.
If you put it on normally (breasts in cups) it is almost impossible to close
The eye hooks are so close to the seam that even a small busted women would have a hard time seeing or "catching" them, let alone someone with large breasts in the way.
I had to do them up firsts, (which is still hard because of the little amount they stick out) then move my breasts into the cups.
As this is extremely time consuming, I decided to just leave it done up and slip on over my head.
As the bra is all cotton, there is no stretch, so you have to force your breast into the cups.
It is not great doing it this way, but is definitely the easiest and fastest way to get it on.
Once on, it was all worth the work.
I actually bough two more in different colours after wearing this one all day.
I highly recommend it.