- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
EatSmart Precision CalPal Digtal Bathroom Scale with BMI and Calorie Intake, 440 Pound Capacity
|Deal Price:||$37.81 + $31.18 Delivery|
|Item weight||4.6 Pounds|
|Weight limit||200 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30.5 x 33.7 x 2.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Four high precision sensors provide accurate weight measurements up to 440 lbs./200 kgs in 0.1 lb/0.1 kg increments
- The 12.5 x 12.5 inches tempered glass platform features a 3.7 inch dual-line LCD display with cool blue backlight
- BMI Calculation Indicator tracks general health quickly and easily by estimating needed calorie intake to lose/maintain weight
- Automatic User Identification Technology immediately identifies users based on past weights
- Includes auto calibrate and auto power-off features, 3 AAA batteries, and a 2 year EatSmart guarantee
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 33.66 x 2.54 cm; 2.09 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 21 May 2018
- Manufacturer : EatSmart (HPC)
- ASIN : B00KQSOPUW
- Item Model Number : ESBS-52
Best Sellers Rank:
19,122 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 107 in Digital Bathroom Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The EatSmart Precision CalPal Digital Bathroom Scale
From the manufacturer
EatSmart CalPal Digital Bathroom Scale
The EatSmart Precision CalPal Digital Bathroom Scale gives you the ability to work towards long-term weight goals while monitoring Body Mass Index and Estimated Caloric Intake. As soon as you step on the scale, auto-recognition software remembers and identifies up to four users based on past weights and a simple, one-time setup. In addition to displaying weight, the Precision CalPal takes the guesswork out of weight loss by estimating the number of calories needed to be consumed per day to maintain your current weight. Equipped with a BMI (Body Mass Index) indicator, the Precision CalPal scale shows how you rank within national standards. By simply entering your height, gender, age and activity level, the digital scale provides a personalized set of target BMI measurements. This data can then be used to shape your weight loss, gain or maintenance plan and achieve your ideal weight.
- Measuring Functions include BMI Calculator and Estimated Caloric Intake Tracker that provides the calorie amount needed to maintain (or lose) current weight
- Proprietary Automatic User Identification Technology: Stores Personal Data For Up To 4 Users
- Weighs up to 440 lbs / 200 kgs in 2 Measurement Modes: Pounds / Kilos in graduation increments of 0.1 lb / 0.1 kg
- Large 3.5″ Dual Line Touchscreen LCD Display With Accubright Blue Backlight
- Runs on 3 x AAA Batteries (included)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Unlike some others in the reviews, I haven't had an issue with accuracy once I had it on a flat, stable surface. I keep it in my closet - I don't even have to turn on the light to weigh myself because of the nicely backlit display with large numbers.
This scale weights me far closer to the Dr's office scale - my old mechanical scale was low by 5 pounds all the time. So I'm quite satisfied with the accuracy at this point. I did research on bathroom scales before purchasing this one based on it's favorable reviews and price point and I haven't had any reason to regret the purchase.
I then had to spend time completing the return process, wasting at least an hour of my time. The only good thing about this experience was the speed of delivery and the access to information regarding the return of the scale. Unfortunately, I already sent back the package. Otherwise, I would have included pictures of the faulty operation of the scale. I guess I am very unlucky considering how many positive reviews this product has received.