EatSmart Products Precision Getfit Digital Body Fat Scale with Auto Recognition Technology
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||4.3 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||35.9 x 35.9 x 4.3 centimetres|
About this item
- Sleek, modern look: Black glass platform with silver accents on a 12.5" square platform, yet is only 1" thick. Rests on 4 precision load cells, engineered to the highest standards
- Large, clear readout: 2.25" square LCD readout features two lines so more data can be displayed at the same time, and is much easier for user set up
- Measures body composition: Calculates body fat, body water, muscle mass and bone mass percentages, using reliable BIA technology. Calculates in either normal or athlete mode. NOTE: Weight and body composition can fluctuate throughout the day so it is recommended to weigh at the same time of day in similar clothing.
- Automatic User Identification: After inputting personal data, auto recognizes up to 8 users based on previous weight. No more buttons to press after the initial set up
- Includes: Easy to follow instruction manual (which also helps to define body fat, body water, body muscle and bone mass), and 4 AAA Batteries
Product detailsStyle Name:ESBS-06
- Batteries : 4 AAA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.89 x 35.89 x 4.27 cm; 1.95 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : EatSmart (HPC)
- ASIN : B004L6NTHU
- Item Model Number : ESBS-06
Best Sellers Rank:
8,431 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 22 in Body Fat Monitors
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The EatSmart Precision Get Fit is an advanced bathroom scale for individuals who are serious about taking control of their health. This scale can measure weight, body fat, body water, body muscle and bone mass using BIA technology (bio-electrical impedance analysis) technology allows you to easily calculate your body fitness by inputting information of gender, height, age, and activity level. This technology sends a low-level, harmless electrical signal through your body and then measures the resistance, which is translated to a percentage. The sleek design uses invisible electrode material to transmit the signal versus the stainless steel on other scales. The Precision Get Fit scale stores up to 8 different users' personal profiles and uses auto recognition technology to recognize these users as soon as they step onto the scale. Just stand on the platform barefoot and the user is identified based on past weight. It measures up to 400lbs and is accurate to the nearest .2 lbs. The touch screen interface makes it one of the most user friendly bathroom scales on the market today. Includes the EatSmart 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us for help or troubleshooting your scale.
From the manufacturer
EatSmart Precision GetFit Body Fat Scale with Auto Recognition Technology
The EatSmart Precision GetFit Body Fat Scale can quickly and easily measure weight, body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass using our new ITO BIA technology. This scale is perfect for individuals who are serious about taking control of their health.
Bio-Electrical Impedance Analysis Technology
BIA (Bio-Electrical Impedance Analysis) technology allows you to easily calculate your body fitness by imputing information of gender, height, age, activity level and your weight. In bare feet, this technology sends a low-level electrical signal though your body fat and then measures the resistance the signal encounters. This signal is perfectly safe and will not be felt.
Store Up To 8 User Profiles
The Precision GetFit Scale stores up to 8 different users' personal profiles and will be able to recognize these users as soon as they step onto the scale. This auto recognition software makes it simple to operate, since all you have to do is stand on the platform barefoot and it identifies who you are based on past weight.
- 3.5" LCD Display with Blue Backlight
- Measures percent Body Fat, percent Body Water, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass and Weight
- Automatic User Identification
- Store Personal Data for up to 8 Users
- Capacity: 400 lbs or 180 kgs
- Increment: 0.2 lbs/3 oz
- 4 AAA Batteries Included
- EatSmart 100% Guarantee Satisfaction
Eatsmart 'Step-On' Technology
Get Instant readings without tapping to turn on the scale.
Four High Precision Sensors
Ensure consistent and accurate measurement up to 400 lbs or 180 kgs with this durable, slim design.
Body Wellness Analysis Technology
In addition to measuring weight, the GetFit performs a Total Body Composition Analysis, estimating your percent Body Fat, percent Total Body Water, percent Muscle Mass, and Bone Mass.
Advanced Display Technology
The GetFit features a Touch Screen Interface with a 3.5" Bright Blue LCD Screen.
Inside the Box
- GetFit Body Fat Scale
- Instruction Manual
- 4 AAA Batteries
- Customer Service Information
Excellent Bathroom Scale for Any User
This scale is ideal for: Weight Loss, Athletes, Runners, Fitness enthusiasts, Cross Fit, Postpartum women, Personal Trainers, data lovers and anyone looking to take control of their health.
EatSmart's 100% Guaranteed Product Satisfaction
This scale is guaranteed to meet your standards—or return it for a replacement or refund. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Contact us via phone or email anytime for support. Just visit our website or contact us through Amazon.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm leaving my original review so that this update can be put in context.
Within half an hour of this review being posted, I received an email from the VP of the EatSmart company. He apologized, said that it must be defective, and offered to replace it. I received the replacement a few days ago, and it is definitely performing much better. Its weight measurements are right in line with other reliable devices, and all measurements are consistent.
I'll give the product itself five stars because it now appears to do what it says it does with good accuracy, and if I could, I would give another five stars for the customer service. It is nice to know that there are still companies who take their products, and their reputation, so seriously.