|Release date||1 January 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||4 year and up|
|Item Model Number||8801A|
|Product Dimensions||25.65 x 20.57 x 14.22 cm; 789.25 Grams|
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope, Asian - Featuring Bindi Irwin, Microscope for Kids
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Geosafari Jr. Talking|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.7 x 20.6 x 14.2 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.74 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Look, listen & learn: geosafari Jr. Talking microscope features the voice of bindi irwin, wildlife Warrior from Australia Zoo
- Over 100 facts & questions: includes 60 beautiful full-color images and 2 modes of play, fact mode and quiz mode. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Double eyepiece: kid-friendly focus free dual eyepieces. No need to close one Eye!
- Easy clean up: built-in storage where slides fit inside.
- Multilingual audio: includes 4 languages: English, mandarin, Japanese, and Korean..Our playful promise: our team stands proudly behind our playful products, That's why we offer a 365 day risk-free guarantee on every purchase!.Made by Educational Insights: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It’s the only talking microscope for kids! This new, colorful update to the original GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope by Educational Insights introduces preschoolers to even more amazing animals, plants, and household items. There are 5x more images to view and learn about and 20 total prepared slides. Little ones choose from Fact Mode to learn about the items on a slide or Quiz Mode to test their scientific skills. Now with two comfortable eyepieces, there’s no need to close one eye to explore. Plus, cleanup is a snap: all slides fit neatly inside for easy, convenient storage.
From the manufacturer
GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope
Take a closer look with the only talking microscope for preschoolers packed with photo-quality images and audio about the amazing, up-close world of animals, plants, everyday items and more.
• 5x Magnification with focus-free dual eyepieces.
• Contains 20 slides and over 100 facts and questions.
• 2 Modes: Fact Mode and Quiz Mode.
• Easy cleanup and storage: slides fit inside microscope.
• Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
• Featuring the voice of Bindi Irwin, wildlife warrior from the Australian Zoo.
• Good Housekeeping Best Toy Award.
• Multilingual audio-4 languages included.
Let’s learn about a Honeybee
- A honeybee collects pollen in pollen baskets on its legs.
- Buggy on down! Honeybees dance—shaking their bodies to tell where food can be found.
- Honeybees turn nectar into honey in the hive and save it for winter.
|GeoSafari Jr. My First Microscope||GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope||MicroPro 48-piece Microscope Set|
|Key Benefit||Designed to view real life items including rocks, leaves, and more with the sample tray||The ONLY talking microscope has over 100 facts and features the voice of wildlife warrior Bindi Irwin!||Investigate everything from cells to crystals with this 48-piece microscope|
|Magnification||Up to 8x||5x||Up to 600x|
|Includes Slides||No slides needed||20 Slides, each with 3 four-color photo-quality images, for a total of 60 images||3 Prepared Slides and 8 blank slides|
|Batteries Required||3 AAA||3 AAA||2 AA|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|