Ekouaer Women's Active Performance Skort Lightweight Skirt for Running Tennis Golf Workout Sports
|S||6||66 - 71|
|M||8 - 10||71 - 76|
|L||12||76 - 81|
|XL||16||81 - 86|
|XXL||20||86 - 91|
- Material: Made of 5% Spandex & 95% Polyester. Lightweight, stretch, wrinkle resistant, breathable, skin-friendly and quick-drying high performance fabric.
- Secure Double-Layer Tennis Skorts: Athletic pleated skirt with built-in shorts, allow you to enjoy your sports without worries. Pleated skirt design can be better movement, and making you more cute and youth, super for running and playing ball and other sport.
- Wide Waistband & Headphone Cable: High-rise and wide waistband designs offer you tummy support and provide a full coverage. Headphone cable hole for easy access to music enjoying and a phone call while doing sport.
- Inner Mesh Pockets: Hidden pockets on the leg are convenient to tuck ball, also can storage of your essentials like phones, and other personal belongings.
- Perfect for: Gym Workouts, Yoga, Pilates, Running, Walking, Tennis, Dancing, Badminton, Riding, Cycling, Exercise, Fitness, Training, any Indoor and Outdoor activities, as well as daily fashionable and casual wear
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 21.08 x 18.29 x 6.1 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2021
- ASIN : B092QJG7TM
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,879 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I ordered XL but my skirt fit like size Small. Since this time I have ordered XXL in another color and it fit like size 14.
I ordered the straight style based on the size chart, then ordered one flippy the same and the other one size down. I like the smaller size for running, etc. These have plenty of stretch, so the smaller size still fits perfectly, but it's a little more secure, especially with the weight of a phone in the pocket. The "proper" size is still perfectly fine for less active wear.
The straight style has nicer fabric. Smooth drape and doesn't seem to hold wrinkles. On the downside, the shorts are just a bit longer than necessary, and being plain white, they want to peek a little more often than I'd like. I wish they were coloured and/or an inch shorter.
The flippy style has better shorts (a little shorter, and colour-matched), so even digging your phone out of the pocket doesn't make an obvious "flash". However, the fabric is not as nice. It doesn't hang quite as well, and it likes to hold some wrinkles.
Overall I'm happy with all three skirts. They seem well made with no signs of wear after several machine washings (delicate, cold water), they're very comfortable, and the hidden phone pocket works quite nicely for me.