Etekcity Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Body Tape Measure, 8mm Tempered Glass, 400 Pounds
|Item Weight||3.96 Pounds|
|weight limit||180 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||30 x 2.5 x 30 centimetres|
About this item
- Note - For best accuracy, please place the scale on a hard, flat surface. Avoid carpet or soft surface
- Accuracy - Built with 4 high-precision sensors, delivering results with a 0.2 lb / 0.1kg accuracy
- Strong Design - Thick and durable 8 mm tempered glass platform enough to provide years of fitness tracking
- Versatile Features - Auto-on/off, auto calibration, low battery and overload indication, with backlit LCD
- Safety Guarrantee - 1-Year Warranty, lifetime support backed by team in Anaheim, CA; ROHS Compliant
There is a newer version of this item:
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 29.97 x 2.54 x 29.97 cm; 1.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Etekcity
- ASIN : B01HI1W1V4
- Item Model Number : EB4074C
- Department : Mens
Best Sellers Rank:
11,005 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 70 in Digital Bathroom Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Weight unit: lb / kg
Weight Capacity:400lb (180kg)
Division: 0.2lb / 0.1kg
Display: LCD Display
Product size: 12.0” x 12.0” x 0.7”
Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AAA
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 31 December 2018
I try to be very honest and thorough in my reviews, if this review was helpful to you please click yes, thank you!!!
I'm trying to lose weight (who isn't) and the spring scale I was using before couldn't give me any accurate readings. This one calibrates easily before each weighing and gives me a dead on reading. No guessing. Now I know exactly where I'm at concerning my weight.
The digital read out is bright and large enough to easily read.
It came with a battery installed. All I had to do was pull the insulating strip and it was ready to use.
I highly recommend this scale.
UPDATE: Since I bought these scales I have lost about 2 lbs. per week. I am now 15 pounds lighter and much more energetic. Its fun to weigh in first thing each morning because I know I'm getting very accurate readings which I record on my calendar.
Before I had these scales I would stand on my old spring scales and watch the needle bounce around. If I leaned a little one way or another the weight would change. Not with these scales. You will get the same reading even if you do it 3 times in a row. Its encouraging when you can see the little amounts of progress and chart your weight loss accurately.
Its still a 5 star rating :) . I'm very happy with my choice to buy these scales.