|Product Dimensions||20.7 x 21.69 x 18.39 cm; 1.82 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||EV-3000|
|Special Features||Heating And Cooling Function, Dust Filter, Dehumidifier, Air Purification Filter|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Form Factor||Stand Alone|
|Included Components||USB cable, cartridge, funnel|
|Item Weight||1.82 kg|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||19 February 2019|
Evapolar evaSMART Personal Portable Air Cooler and Humidifier with Alexa Support and Mobile App, for Home and Office, with USB Connectivity and Built-in LED Light, Grey, Small, EV-3000
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.7 x 21.7 x 18.4 centimetres|
About this item
- Create your own microclimate and stop arguing over the thermostat! the evapolar premium portable air conditioner unit will help you find the perfect temperature and humidity and boost your performance
- Freshen up any space with our ultra-portable and easy-to-use air humidifier. you can cool the area right in front of the air freshener (33 ft square / 4 m square) and enjoy a refreshing microclimate without bothering anyone
- Breathe healthier air by allowing our mini portable air conditioner to remove dust particles and humidify your personal space. the natural evaporative technology combined with the 1.300ml water tank will offer you up to 8 hours of freshness
- Make a décor statement with our stylish ac air cooler on your coffee table or workspace
- The eye-catching matrix display, fan speed controller, color-changing playlist and alexa voice control function will help you impress everyone with your high-tech gadget so much better than a fan, and 100% risk-free
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a hot humid day in Sydney, this evaporative cooler only manages a 4 degree C temperature reduction, while of course increasing humidity and propensity to sweat.
Most features are controlled only through the smartphone app which I refuse to install as it requires setting up an account and sending my wi-fi password to an untrusted server. Seems to require expensive filter cartridges which expire and stop the unit from functioning until replacement.
Evaporative coolers simply don't work in humid environments. Results may be better in an area with dry heat where a humidifier would be welcome, but save your money if planning to use them in Australia.
I didn't buy the one I tested, it was thrown out by an unsatisfied neighbour.