Everyday Medical Elbow Brace for Arthritis and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome I Elbow Immobilizer Splint for Tennis Elbow I Stabilizer Support Splint with removable Splint I Fits Both Arms I Unisex I 2 Sizes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||S/M (Length: 7 IN)|
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- ☑️ ELBOW BRACE SUPPORT WITH REMOVABLE SPLINT - 👉 S/M (LENGTH 7 IN / 17.75 CM) - Standard Male Fit and for Plus Size Females 👈 Marrying an anatomically contoured design with compression pad inserts to help relieve pressure on the elbow muscles, the Everyday Medical Elbow Support Brace adds stability to your elbow joint and the surrounding tendons and muscles. Moreover a removal splint allows you to adjust the stiffness of this elbow brace.
- ☑️ FAST & EFFECTIVE RELIEF - Daily wear of an elbow brace compression splint provides support & ease pains from ailments including tendonitis pain, tennis elbow, Ulnar Nerve, golfer's elbow, pain, strains, sprains, and fatigue. Also ideal for post-surgery recovery or preventing sports injuries.
- ☑️ ALL DAY COMFORT - The wrinkle-free design of this fully adjustable tennis elbow support brace features an accommodating strap system which allows for a tailored fit while the contoured shape and non-slip, breathable material ensures all day (or night) comfort on either your right or left elbow.
- ☑️ LATEX FREE NEOPRENE - Boasting a breathable, latex-free neoprene construction, this Tennis Elbow Brace effectively increases blood circulation and accelerates the body’s natural recovery while alleviating stiffness and inflammation.
- ☑️ ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM - Combining elastic support with a knitted design, your compression support sleeve stays put during any activity you either at nighttime or during the day. Great for avoiding injury and sprain while you do weightlifting and as a stabilizer for football, basketball, crossfit & gym.
- Package Dimensions : 25.4 x 17.78 x 3.56 cm; 141.75 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Everyday Medical
- ASIN : B07R22CSYW
- Manufacturer reference : EDM-ELBOW-PARNT-FR
Best Sellers Rank:
12,329 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 26 in Elbow Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Everyday Medical Elbow Support Brace - Fits both arms - One Size Fits All:
Treat Or Prevent Common Elbow Injuries:
From hyperextension, overuse, tendinitis or tennis/golf elbow, wearing an adjustable elbow brace that offers compression and support can help alleviate pain and speed up the healing process from common elbow complaints including: Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, Ulnar Nerve, Elbow Surgery, sporting injuries, sprains, strains and other elbow mobility conditions.
Expertly designed to help patients who have suffered recent injury or who wish to avoid common complaints from arthritis, bursitis, basketball, baseball, football, golf, lifting, sports, these fitness elbow brace supports act as a gentle immobilizer while doing common elbow movements and can help you perform simple tasks while rehabilitating from elbow pain.
- Prevents painful arm positions
- Promotes reduction of discomfort and pain with compression and overall warmth to the affected area
- Latex-free Neoprene
- Universal size
- Adjust to fit
- For both elbows
- For Men and Women
HOW TO USE:
- Insert your arm through the center with the velcro straps facing away.
- Secure velcro straps to the desired tightness level. The splint should be on top of your arm for best performance but depending on conditions move around as desired.
- For best tightness level an extra persons help to secure straps would be best
- Night splint is removable depending on how and when you want to use this
Click Add To Cart to order your Everyday Medical Compression Recovery Elbow Sleeve and enjoy instant support and joint pain relief for sprained elbows, today!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
As others have said, the metal splint also slides out the sleeve quite easily, so you have to keep pushing it in. I'm not really sure why they didn't just sew or velcro the metal splint into the sleeve to prevent this.
On the plus side, the material is pleasantly soft, and it does keep your arm straight, but the 2 issues above really let it down.
*There is a much thinner elastic inner sleeve inside the cuff. You slip your arm through these thin sleeve, then secure the more sturdy cuff around it. The sewing that holds the inner sleeve attached to the cuff has big hard lumps in places, and these are the bits that will dig into your skin.