|Number of Game Players||5|
|Number of pieces||56|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||24 August 2015|
|Mfg Recommended age||7 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||EKG-ORG1-1|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 16.21 x 3.81 cm; 5 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Exploding Kittens Card Game - Family Card Game - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.45 (26%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||84 months to 1188 months|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||11.2 x 16.2 x 3.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exploding Kittens is the perfect board game for adults who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in games for kids, games for adults, and everything in between
- A highly strategic, kitty powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad sauce. If you don't explode, YOU WIN Congratulations, you are full of greatness
- This Game of the Year" award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well
- It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." CNN.This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2 5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, box and instructions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Exploding Kittens is a kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players take turns drawing cards until someone draws an exploding kitten and loses the game. The deck is made up of cards that let you avoid exploding by peeking at cards before you draw, forcing your opponent to draw multiple cards, or shuffling the deck. The game gets more and more intense with each card you draw because fewer cards left in the deck means a greater chance of drawing the kitten and exploding in a fiery ball of feline hyperbole.
From the manufacturer
How It Works
You Draw Cards
You put cards on the table and take turns drawing from them.
Until You Explode
If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you explode and are out of the game.
You can avoid exploding if you play a Defuse Card. Defuse Cards distract the Exploding Kittens with things like laser pointers, kitten yoga, and catnip sandwiches.
You can also play various cards to skip your turn, attack other players, peek at the deck, or secretly relocate an Exploding Kitten Card.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is also a new expansion called Barking kittens but I don't own one yet. However, I can tell you that you will tons of fun straight out of the box. With the streaking = more fun. I am looking forward to buy the barking expansions.
The only complain I have = PRICE. I wish it was a bit cheaper. I bought at 48.13 AUD + 10.30 AUD for the shipping. If you see the game selling for more, wait for discount.
P.S. When we were buying it seemed there were fakes around, this seller sent us an original so hopefully that helps someone make a more trusted decision.
My youngest of 7 loves it and had no problem learning how to play and has a blast, doesn't matter if he's winning or losing. Truely an all age game and I'm very glad i picked this up.
Certainly recommended to families and easy to pack for camping or trips away.
Top reviews from other countries
There is nothing sexually offense here, but a number of vulgar cards, the one cited being the worst.
Don't believe the hype. Spend your money elsewhere.
Muy pronto todas las alianzas se rompieron, no había cuartel, las amistades, noviazgos, matrimonios, hermandades estaban perdidas.
No había mucho más qué hacer, tomé mis cartas y tuve que explotarlos.
Gran juego. Recomendable.