|Package Dimensions||44.8 x 25 x 3 cm; 1.2 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.2 kg|
|Date First Available||31 July 2020|
FITUEYES Wooden Monitor Stand Riser Laptop/TV/Printer Stand, Save Space Desk Organizer for Home Office and School Use, 42.5x23.5x10cm Walnut Brown DT104203WB
Enhance your purchase
- 💎【Ergonomic Stand】- 10cm in height, raise your computer screen at an ergonomic position, which will help to correct your posture, relieve neck, back and joint pain due to long hours sitting in front of the computer.
- 💎【Stable & Durable】- Four rubber pads under the basic of the monitor stand helps to keep stable stable and avoid slipping and scratching on the desk, prolong its service life.
- 💎【Specification Details】- Dimension:42.5cm (length) x 23.5cm (width) x 10cm (height), Maximum capacity: 15kg. Made of 12mm matte MDF panel, scratch resistant, very easy to clean.
- 💎【Multifunctional Desk】- Suit for your PC screens and laptop, Keep everything close at hand, meanwhile providing a spacious and orderly workspace.
- 💎【Easy to Assemble】- Comes with detailed instructions with which you can easily assemble it. 18-month warranty for quality-related issues, if you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
“FITUEYES” aims to bring a better shopping experience to each customer, focuses on reducing the tiredness as well as many other issues from a long time using. The monitor stand can properly lift the monitor up to adjust user’s body position, which can protect user’s eyes for changing the distance between the eyes and screen, bring more comfort as well as increase space for computer accessories.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The downside is the quality of the anti slip thingy that you can stick to the bottom of it. They are too small and don't stick enough so they wiggle and move around, to the point where they actually got totally removed from under the stand to stick to the side of it while the stand itself got stuck to my desk directly with the remaining glue. Removing one star for that cheap stuff.
By Jack on 2 February 2020